AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Dates Application Form / Procedure/ Seat Allotment Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
AP PGECET Counselling 2017
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance check could be a state level examination that’s conducted once a year. it’s directed by statesman Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on the behalf of APSCHE (A.P. State Council of upper Education). PGECET could be a state level entrance examination for admission to the Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, and designAndhra Pradesh Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance check (AP PGECET 2017) could be a state level entrance check of the state. it’s command for providing admission to the aspirants seeking for M.Tech, M.Pharma (regular courses) within the field of Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy. it’s conducted by the national leader Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of upper Education (APSCHE). GPAT logic gate qualifies candidates are exempted to avail this check for admission as they’ll get admission on the premise of their rank. Candidates will check the whole details regarding AP PGECET 2017 as well as the appliance type, communicating dates and notification for the year 2017.to get a lot of data regarding the procedure of AP EAMCET 2017 counselling, scan the article below
Important dates for AP PGECET Counselling 2017
|Issuing date of notification||1st March 2017|
|Online Application Availability Date||3 March 2017|
|Last Date Form Submission (Without Late Fee)||6 April 2017|
|Last Date Form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 500/-)||13th April 2017|
|Last Date Form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-)||18th April 2017|
|Last Date Form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-)||21st April 2017|
|Last Date Form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-)||28th April 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||29th April 2017|
|Date of Examination||10-05-2017 (Wednesday) to 12-05-2017 (Friday) in two sessions on each day from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Result Declaration||Second week of June 2017|
Required Document For AP PGECET Counselling
- AP PGECET Admit Card
- AP PGECET Score Card
- 10th or matric Marks Sheet
- 12th or Higher Secondary Marks Sheet
- 12th Passing certificate
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate
- ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card
- Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- 4 Passport size Photograph
- 1 Set Photocopy of All Documents
Counselling Process of AP PGECET
- Registration: The Interested Candidate who want to Appear in the Counselling Process firstly register or Enrolled Online. Only those Candidates will be Eligible Who Successfully Enrolled or Register For AP PGECET Counselling.
- Verification of Documents: Once the candidate successful register Then the Authority of AP PGECET declare a Date for Verification of Documents. Those Candidates will be Eligible After registration Verified all Documents by Authority. The Candidates are suggested take or Carry all Above documents For verification.
- Generate Password: Before The Choice Filled, Candidate Must Register and Generate New Password
New Password Generation Procedure
- After filling the details, click on ‘Generate Password’. The system will generate a new screen.
- Candidates will have to enter the Password as per their choice (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/Character).
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’ to save it.
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to Homepage
4. Entry of Option for Institute or College: Candidate can Fill Institute as per choice. So candidates are suggested Must filled choice Institutes. After successful registration and generation of the password, the candidate will have to log in using Login ID No., Hall Ticket No., Password, Date of Birth etc. candidate gets an OTP on their registered Mobile Number. the screen of Option Entry Form, different colours will be specified for the University Colleges, Girls Colleges, Minority Institutes etc.Candidates must verify the Engineering Colleges and Course Codes while filling the options
5. Modification and freezing of choices: Candidate can Choose Option any times. If in Any condition candidate is Not Satisfy ACC to wish they can change Choices or preference.
6. Allotment of seat: The seat will be allotted to the Candidate as per merit list and reservation category. Candidate gets an Email For provisional seat allotment Letter.
7. Payment of fee: The candidate must pay the challan By Andhra Bank or Indian Bank and must take receipt of counselling.
8. Reporting to the Allotted College: After The Fee payment Candidate must Report to allotted College or institution. If candidates are Satisfied with the allotted Seat then the candidate must Report to the Allotted institute. It is Mandatory to Report at Allotted Institute Otherwise seat will be Allotted to Next candidate.
For more Information AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Dates Application Form / Procedure/ Seat Allotment Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test must Visit Official Website. For Any Query Comment Below.