ATIT Counselling 2017 Seat Allotment ICFAI College Results Counselling / Date / Registration / Seat Allotment
ATIT Counselling 2017
The Counselling for the ATIT 2017 exam will be held in the Month of May or June 2017 after the arrival of the outcome. The applicants who will qualify the composed exam stage might be called to go to the advising for conclusive seat apportioning. Every one of the applicants who will effectively clear the test will be chosen for the guiding procedure. The competitors acquiring higher checks in the qualifying exam is at risk to be given inclination over the ones who has gotten a low score. Along these lines, the seat distribution through the guiding procedure relies on upon the Number of seats accessible and furthermore of Interested candidates.ATIT Counselling procedure 2017 is the following strive to show up for those competitors who gained least qualifying marks in Admission Test for Icfai Tech (ATIT). The advising procedure includes online enlistment, record check, decision filling and seat apportioning. Seats are dispensed to hopefuls as indicated by their execution in ATIT 2017/JEE Main 2017/any state or other national level designing passage exam.The affirmation expert will send choice letters to the possibility for whom seats are designated. This procedure is must go to for admission to different undergrad building programs.
Expected Dates For ATIT Counselling
|Admit card available||May 2017|
|Exam Date of ATIT||May 2017|
|Declaration of Result||May 2017|
|Counselling process||June / July 2017|
|Class Commencement||August 2017|
Key points to Remember
ATIT Counselling will be Held in May or June Month expected. so Guys be ready to take Admission in ATIT. candidates are suggested In Counselling Remember Some Key points which are Given below
- Seat Allotment process of The ATIT will be Conduct base on ATIT 2017 JEE Main Result and Other State Level Engineering Entrance Exam marks.
- Counselling notification will be sent Through a Call Letter.
- Seats will be Allotted to candidates Preference Given During Counselling Process
- Admission Decision taken by Committee will be Final decision
Important notes For Undergraduate Students
Candidates Who are interested in taking admission in ATIT candidate have to go Through from Counselling process. Candidate must Remember Few Notes which are Given below
- The candidate who successfully Appeared in Higher secondary Exam in the 2017 year But Haven’t Receive Original documents They can Submit Related Documents.
- Candidate Can Submit documents Before 15 sept 2017
- The candidates are Suggested Admission of students will be confirmed with Submit Original Documents
- After Successfully Counselling Process Candidate must Report ICFAI University ana make pay Fee of Admission.
Required documents For Verification
Some documents are Verified by ICFAI before Counselling process. so candidate are suggested Verify Documents is Given Below
- JEE Mains / ATIT 2017 Marks card
- Original marks sheet of Matrices and Higher secondary
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration certificate and qualifying exam completion certificate from a recognised board/ Institute. Candidates must have acquired qualifying exam degree as on 1st August 2017.
Counselling Process For ATIT 2017
- Online registration: candidate who has to participate in Counselling process of ATIT must fill registration Form. Candidate can Register Online. After The Successful Registration Candidate will appear in The Counselling of ATIT 2017.
- Document Verification: Candidate which are successfully register Must Go For Verification of Document on the Due date given by Authorities. If all Documents are Verified by Authority then the candidate will attempt counselling of ATIT 2017
- Login For Choice filling: Once a Document will be Verified By the Authorities candidate can Login registration By Registration Id and Password. After a Successful login Candidate Fill Choice or preference of college and Course.
- Common merit list and Seat allotment: In each round of counselling, common merit list will be published b by the authorities. After the publishing of common merit list, seat allotment will be done by the authority of ATIT. The seat allotment result will be published online on the official website. candidate can Check Allotment Of seat From the official website
- Download Allotments Letter: Once a seat will be allotted to candidate Then the candidate will download Allotment letter From official website
- Report to Allotted institute: After a Successfully download allotment Letter candidate must Visit or report To allotted Institute For final confirmation of seat
For more information, ATIT Counselling 2017 Seat Allotment ICFAI College Results in Counselling / Date / Registration / Seat Allotment Visit official Website for Any Query comment below