BCECE Counselling 2017 Application form / Procedure / Seat Allotment / Result Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board / Counselling Schedule / Required document / Counselling Process
BCECE Counselling 2017
The admission into the B.Tech courses in the engineering faculties of Bihar is conducting the through on-line Counselling of BCECE 2017. the method is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) in 2 rounds. it’ll be conducted tentatively from the first week of July to third week of August, 2017. BCECE 2017 Counselling provides details regarding the Allotted seats and vacant seats left when each Round of seat allotment. BCECE Board issues call or counselling letters to all eligible candidates to attend the Counselling. Interested candidates, who aspiring for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes across theBihar faculties of Bihar. Before the commencement of BCECE Counselling 2017, candidates are needed to register on-line. The registration method of Counselling includes filling of private details, alternative Choice and, conditional Seat Allotment, Handwriting Verification, Verification of Documents. Seats are assigned provisionally to the candidates on-line initial in keeping with their preferences of Colleges.
BCECE Counselling Schedule
|BCECE 2017 Events||Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||14th February 2017|
|Last date for online registration||6th March 2017|
|Last date of payment through challan||9th March 2017|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card||9th March 2017|
|Editing online application form||10th March to 12th March 2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of online application form||20th March 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||21st March 2017|
|Exam date||16th April 2017 (1st stage)
14th May 2017 (2nd stage)
|Result announcement||Last week of April 2017(1st stage)
3rd week of June 2017 (2nd stage)
|BCECE 2017 Counselling||1st week of July- 3rd week of August 2017|
BCECE Counselling Process
- Online Registration: Candidates who want to Appear in counselling must register online.Only registered candidates will be Eligible for the counselling of BCECE Counselling.Candidates can easily register online byFilling Personal details Like Email Id, Mobile Number etc
- Verification of documents: After the successful registration of Candidate. The candidate must visit for verification of documents on the due date.The Documents will be Verified by the authorities Of BCE.After The Verification of Documents Candidate will be Eligible for The Counselling of BCE CECounselling 2017.
- Choice filling and Locking: Candidate can log in for filling Choice. candidate can Fill Choice according to their preference and Score Card. Candidate can Get Admission According to their Rank in BCECE Rank and preference of candidate. candidate Must lock their Choice otherwise, the Choice will not be submitted. So Don’t forgets to lock.
- Pay counselling fee: For appearing in counselling for seat allotment candidate must pay counselling fee. only those candidates are eligible For counselling who Successfully pay Counselling Fee.
- Allotment of the seat: After The Choice filling Counselling will start and the seat will be allotted to the candidate as per the choice of candidates.a provisional letter provides to the allotted candidates.
- Reporting to the Allotted institution: After The allotment of seat candidate must report to the allotted Institute with provisional Allotment Letter. If in any Condition candidate will not Report to the Institute the Seat will be allotted to the Next.
BCECE Counselling 2017 Required documents
- BCECE 2017 Stage 1 Admit card
- BCECE 2017 Stage 2 Admit card
- BCECE 2017 Stage 1 Scorecard
- BCECE 2017 Stage 2 Scorecard
- BCECE 2017 Counselling Letter
- X or Matric Marks Sheet
- XII or Higher Secondary Marks sheet
- Medical Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- All mention documents in counselling letter
For More Information BCECE Counselling 2017 Application form / Procedure / Seat Allotment / Result Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board / Counselling Schedule / Required document / Counselling Process
Also, Check :