CENTAC Counselling 2017 Seat Allotments / Fee / Result / Counselling Process / Required document / Counselling Schedule Check more Details Of Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2017 Counselling Visit Official Website
CENTAC Counselling 2017
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) releases a Notification for the Admission Counselling 2017.The Central admission committee Pondicherry Conducts the admission Process For admitting candidates In Various engineering colleges of Pondicherry state. .Admissions to all graduate level engineering courses available in various colleges of Puducherry is conducted by Central Admission Committee (CENTAC), Puducherry. Candidates get admission on the basis of JEE Main 201r scores. The candidates will be selected for admission in Pondicherry Engineering College campus on the basis of their marks in Class XII from Tamil Nadu board or an equivalent exam.Only JEE Main Qualified Candidates and XIIth Exam From Tamil Nadu Board candidates will be eligible for The counselling OF CENTAC.The committee does not conduct any entrance examination. the Candidates will be allotted seats as Per rank in JEE Mains and XIIth marks From Tamil Nadu Board. Candidates Must Visit for The Verification of documents on the due date of Committee. After The seat will be allotted To the candidates as Per choice and Merit list Of the JEE Main. after the allotment process, The candidates who have Successfully allotted seat must report to the allotted seat for the Confirmation of seat.For more details OF CENTAC Counselling 2017 read The Below article.
Counselling schedule Of CENTAC 2017
|CENTAC Counselling Events||Tentative Date|
|Online Application Process will be Started||2nd Week of May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online application Form||4th Week of May 2017|
|Admit card will be released||4th Week of May 2017|
|Examination Date of CENTAC 2017||1st Week of June 2017|
|Result will be announced||3rd Week of June 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||1st Week of July 2017|
CENTAC 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration: The candidates who want to participate in the counselling of Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Must Register online. Only registered candidates will be eligible for the Counselling of CENTAC counselling 2017.
- Verification of Document. After the Complete registration process candidates must Visit the institute for verification Of Documents. The Documents will be verified by the authority of the CENTAC. After the Verification Of Documents, The Candidates will be Eligible For the Counselling.The candidates must Carry some important Documents which is Mentioned Below.
- Choice Filling and Locking. For Complete the registration process after the Verification of documents candidates Must login The registration with login Id and Password. Fill the Choice as Per preference. candidates are Suggested must lock the Choice Otherwise the choice will be select automatically.
- Allotment of seat: After the further steps candidate Must visit on the Counselling date on Counselling Venue. the Candidates will be allotted seat as Merit List Rank of JEE Main 2017 or The Preference of the Candidate. the seat will Be allotted to the Candidates as per merit list of JEE Main 2017 and After that, Any seat vacant the seat will be allotted to the entrance exam Qualifiers.
- Download Provisional seat allotment letter: After the seat allotment process the Candidates who are successfully allotted seat must Download Provisional seat allotment Letter. The provisional seat allotment letter is the Ticket of admission.
- Report to the Allotted Institute: After the download, seat allotment letter candidate must report to the allotted institute with the provisional seat allotment letter. After The Reporting seat will be Confirmed otherwise seat will be allotted to the Next.
CENTAC 2017 Counselling Fee
- For General Unreserved Candidates Counselling Fee is Rs850/-
- For SC/ST Reserved candidates Counselling fee is Rs 350/-
CENTAC 2017 Participating Institute
- Alpha College of Engineering and Technology
- Avvaiyar college of Engineering nad Technology (Pondicherry)
- Achariya College of Engineering nad Technology B.Tech (Pondicherry)
- Bharathiyar College Of Engineering and Technology (Karaikal)
- Christ Institute of Technology, (Pondicherry)
- Christ College of Engineering & Technology (Pondicherry)
- Manakula Vinayagar Institute of Technology (Pondicherry)
- Prist University Off Campus ( Pondicherry)
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering & Technology (Pondicherry)
- RAAK College of Engineering & Technology (Pondicherry)
- RVS College of Engineering & Technology (Pondicherry)
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College (Pondicherry)
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering & Technology (Pondicherry)
- Sri Ganesh College of Engineering & Technology (Pondicherry)
- Shri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology (Pondicherry)
Required documents For CENTAC 2017 Counselling
- JEE Main 2017 Admit card
- JEE Main 2017 Scorecard
- CENTAC 2017 Counselling letter
- Xth or matric Marks sheet
- XIIth or higher secondary marks Sheet
- Birth certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Or Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- All Mentioned documents in counselling letter
For More Information, CENTAC Counselling 2017 Seat Allotments / Fee / Result / Counselling Process / Required document / Counselling Schedule Check more Details Of Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) 2017 Counselling Visit Official Website. For Any Query Comment below.
- IIIT Bhubaneshwar M.Tech Counselling 2017
- Amrita M.Tech Counselling 2017
- GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017
- JEE Main Counselling 2017