GATE 2017 Counselling Ist / 2nd / 3rd / 4th / Seat Allotment Round / Seat Allotment Result GATE 2017 Fees, Dates, Procedure, counselling schedule, Required documents
GATE Counselling 2017
GATE 2017 Counselling is not held generally by any Institute. Indian Institutions of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and National Institutes of Technology (NITs) have their own particular separate strategies of Application and counselling for postgraduate Engineering Admission confirmations. Qualifying hopefuls of GATE 2017 can check the notices of individual IITs and IISc Bangalore, and apply likewise. For NITs, Counselling is held generally through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. (CCMT) Admissions.GATE 2017 Counselling is not existent as there is no Common counselling declared, however, reports recommend something on those lines is being considered by the IIT Council. For the admissions to the IITs, Candidates must apply independently to the IITs when the affirmations are reported. The M.Tech admissions to the NITs are held through the CCMT which is the Common counselling held each year by the NITs. Many state confirmations are through GATE scores and applicants again need to independently apply for the same.
GATE 2017 Counselling Schedule
|GATE 2017 Events||Dates|
|Application form availability date||1 September 2016|
|Last Date for submission the application form||4 October 2016 – 10 October 2016|
|Scrutiny of applications from||15 October 2016|
|Confirmation of application via SMS & Email||After 15 October 2016|
|Correction of minor mistakes in Application Form||17 to 27 October 2016|
|Provision to change category, exam city, and gender||15 to 26 November 2016|
|Downloading of GATE 2017 Admit Card||4 January to 12 February 2017|
|GATE 2017 Exam Dates:
(Session 1 from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon)
(Session 2 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
|4 & 5 February 2017
11 & 12 February 2017
|Announcement of GATE 2017 Result||27 March 2017|
|Download of GATE 2017 Score Card||27 March to 26 May 2017|
|Soft copy of GATE scorecard can be purchased from||27 May to 31 December 2017|
GATE 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration & Filling Choice: The Candidate who wants to participate in GATE 2017 Counselling must register and fill Preferred college and Course For admission. Candidate can Register online. Firstly candidate Login Username and Password and then Select Preferred College and Course. The Candidate is Suggested if they Fill Option Once they can’t change. Candidate can Change Before submission. If candidate Forget to submit Before Last date Then All Section will be Confirmed Automatically. So Guys Registration time fill Form carefully.
- Download Counselling call Letter: After The successful Registration candidate will able To Download GATE 2017 Counselling Letter From the Official website. The candidates are Suggested Download Your call letter from Official website Any Official letter will not be Dispatched By Postal.
- Online Seat Allotment: Firstly candidate Fill Preferred College after Then the university will allot seats from Online Mode, Eligible candidates will be selected as Per ranks in GATE 2017 Merit list. The Seal Allotted announcement will Declare on official Website. Seats will be Available on the Basis Of Performance In Entrance exam.
- Report to Allot College / Institute: After Seat Allotted announcement, Candidate will allot seats in Particular College / Institute. After the Admission Procedure candidate must Report to the Allotted College at Specific date and Time. The candidates are suggested Reporting time must carry Required Documents Which is given below.
GATE 2017 Counselling Required documents
- GATE 2017 Admit Card
- GATE 2017 Scorecard
- GATE 2017 Counselling letter
- Xth or Matric Marks Sheet
- XII or Higher Secondary Marks Sheet
- Birth certificate
- Photo Id Proof
- Category Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Marks sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Fee Receipt
- All Mention documents in Counselling Letter
For More Information GATE 2017 Counselling Ist / 2nd / 3rd / 4th / Seat Allotment Round / Seat Allotment Result GATE 2017 Fees, Dates, Procedure, counselling schedule, Required documents Visit official website. for any Query comment below.