GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017 / Counselling / Schedule / Admission/ Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule/ Required document Counselling Process Check more details From Official Website
GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management GAT Post Graduate Test (GITAM GAT PGT) Releases a notification For the Counselling For the Seat allotment. The Candidates who have Successfully appeared in the entrance exam Now Continuously looking for the Counselling schedule. We Informed you that the Gandhi Institute of Technology will start in the second week of June. Admissions to various postgraduate courses are offered at its Vishakapatnam and Hyderabad campuses.Admission procedure will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. GATE qualified candidates are exempted from GITAM GAT PGT 2017. The University will issue a call letter, stating the details of the GITAM GAT PGT Counselling. The call letter could be downloaded online.Candidates must register For the Counselling. only registered candidates will be Eligible for the Counselling. After The registration process Candidates Must Visit for Document verification on The Due date. Only GATE Qualifiers will be eligible for the Counselling Process. For More details of GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017 Read the Below article.
Counselling Schedule For GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017
|GITAM GAT PGT Events||Dates|
|Starting date of Availability of application form||10 November 2016|
|Last date for submission of Online application form||31 March 2017|
|Dates for slot booking||9 to 13 April 2017|
|Admit card Issue||9 April 2017|
|GITAM GAT PGT 2017 will be held on||16 to 30 April 2017|
|Announcement of the result||5 May 2017|
|Commencement of counselling||2nd week of June 2017|
GITAM GAT PGT Counselling Process 2017
- Online Registration: The candidates who want to participate in the counselling of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management GAT Post Graduate Course Must Register online. Only registered candidates will be eligible for the Counselling of GITAM GAT 2017
- Verification of Document. After the Complete registration process candidates must Visit the institute for verification Of Documents. The Documents will be verified by the authority of the GITAM. After the Verification Of Documents, The Candidates will be Eligible For the Counselling.The candidates must Carry some important Documents which is Mentioned Below.
- Choice Filling and Locking. For Complete the registration process after the Verification of documents candidates Must login The registration with login Id and Password. Fill the Choice as Per preference. candidates are Suggested must lock the Choice Otherwise the choice will be select automatically.
- Seat Allotment: After the further steps candidate Must visit on the Counselling date on Counselling Venue. the Candidates will be allotted seat as Merit List Rank or The Preference of the Candidate. the seat will Be allotted to the Candidates as per merit list of Gate Qualifier and After that Any seat vacant the seat will be allotted to the entrance exam Qualifiers.
- Download Provisional seat allotment letter: After the seat allotment process the Candidates who are successfully allotted seat must Download Provisional seat allotment Letter. The provisional seat allotment letter is the Ticket of admission.
- Report to the Allotted Institute: After the download, seat allotment letter candidate must report to the allotted institute with the provisional seat allotment letter. After The Reporting seat will be Confirmed otherwise seat will be allotted to the Next.
Required Documents for GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017
The Qualified or eligible candidates must Visit For the verification of documents on due date. Candidates must carry some important documents which are Mentioned Below
- GATE 2017 Admit Card
- GATE 2017 scorecard
- GITAM PGT Admit Card
- GITAM PGT Scorecard
- GITAM GAT Counselling letter
- Xth or Matric marks sheet
- XIITh or higher secondary marks sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport Size photograph
- All Mentioned documents in counselling letter
The seat will be Allotted to the qualified candidates as Per merit list or rank Of the Candidate After that the Preference of the candidate. If candidate not satisfied with the allotted seat then The candidate must be registered for the Next counselling round and not report to the allotted Institute. Automatically the authority will Allot seat to the Next. the candidates must download provisional seat allotment letter and report to the allotted Institute for seat confirmation.
For More information GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017 / Counselling / Schedule / Admission/ Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule/ Required document Counselling Process Check more details From Official Website. For Any query comment below