Gujarat Engineering 2017 Admission / Counselling / Application Form / Procedure / Fees / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of Gujarat Engineering Counselling
Gujarat Engineering 2017 Counselling
The Admission Committee for professional Courses (ACPC) has announced that Gujarat is conducting an entrance exam for admissions into the B.Tech and B.E courses offered by the assorted engineering institutes of the state. The notification, that was free on December one, 2016 states that GUJCET 2017 can currently be the entrance exam for admission into all engineering courses in Government, Grant in aid and self-financed institutes within the state for state quota seats and Management quota. ACPC are the responsible authority for the complete admission method whereas Gujarat Secondary and higher Secondary education Board (GSEB) are the Exams conducting body. the Entrance examination – GUJCET 2017held on 11 may, 2017. the application form of GUJCET 2017 also will be out there for all eligible candidates from 30 March to 16 April 2017. The Exam is held for a duration 3 Hours. Admissions are granted on the basis of the Merit list composed of 60% weight age of marks obtained in 10+2 Standard qualifying examinations and 40%weight age on marks obtained in GUJCET 2017The Counselling is based on the merit List List and candidates are shortlisted for admission so as of their ranks secured in their entrance exam. it’ll be conducted within the month of May 2017 and can be conducted till June. The Counselling is Conduct in 2 rounds. The candidates must fill their selection of courses and Colleges in on-line mode. The seats are subjected to convenience, it and therefore the class to that they belong. Candidates Selected must Physically present for counselling and verification of documents.
Gujarat Engineering 2017 Counselling schedule
|Gujarat Engineering 2017 Events||Date|
|Final Merit List Declaration||Last week of June|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat||Last week of June 2017|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1||Last week of June 2017|
|First Allotment List Declaration||First week of July 2017|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||Second Week of July 2017|
|Display of vacant Seat after Round-1||Second week of July 2017|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||Second week of July 2017|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-2||Third week of july 2017|
|Second Allotment List Declaration||Last week of July 2017|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||Last week of July 2017|
|Display of Vacant Seat after Round-2||Last week of July 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||August|
Gujarat Engineering 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration: The candidate who has to participate in Counselling process of Gujarat Engineering must fill registration Form. Candidate can Register Online. After The Successful Registration Candidate will appear in The Counselling of Gujarat Engineering 2017.
- Document Verification: Candidate which are successfully register Must Go For Verification of Document on the Due date given by Authorities. If all Documents are Verified by Authority then the candidate will attempt counselling of Gujarat Engineering 2017.
- Login For Choice filling: Once a Document will be Verified By the Authorities candidate can Login registration By Registration Id and Password. After a Successful login Candidate Fill Choice or preference of college and Course.
- Seat Allotment: In each round of counselling, common merit list will be published b by the authorities. After the publishing of common merit list, seat allotment will be done by the authority. The seat allotment result will be published online on the official website. candidate can Check Allotment Of seat From the official website.
- Download Allotments Letter: Once a seat will be allotted to candidate Then the candidate will download Allotment letter From official website
- Report to Allotted Institute: After a Successfully download allotment Letter candidate must report To allotted Institute For final confirmation of seat. Candidates are suggested If they Satisfy with the Allotted Seat For Confirmation they Must Report Institute or College.
Gujarat Engineering 2017 Counselling Required Document
- Gujarat Engineering 2017 Admit Card
- Gujarat Engineering 2017 Scorecard
- Gujarat Engineering 2017 Counselling Letter
- Xth or Matric Marks Sheet
- XIIth or Higher secondary marks Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- School Leaving certificate
- Parents Income Proof
- Ex-service man Defence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- All mention documents in Counselling Letter
For More Information Gujarat Engineering 2017 Admission / Counselling / Application Form / Procedure / Fees / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of Gujarat Engineering Counselling visit official website. For Any query comment below.
- Haryana Engineering Counselling 2017
- MP BE Counselling 2017
- HPCET 2017 Counselling
- TS PGECET 2017 Counselling