Haryana 2017 B.Ed Counselling / Fees / Seat Allotment Results / Counselling Process / Required documents Check More details of Haryana B.ED 2017 Counselling From Official website
Haryana 2017 B.Ed Counselling
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh university Jind has been Releases a notification for admission counselling for B.ED Course.This year Chaudhary Ranbir Singh university conduct entrance exam for the B.Ed course in Various College / Institute and Universities in Haryana State. The admission into B.Ed regular course for the academic session 2017-2019 would be made based on the inter merit of percentage of the Qualifying exam through online counselling which is conducted by C.R.S.U. Jind. only Qualified candidates will be Eligible for the Haryana B.ED Counselling. candidates can apply online from official website. After The declaration of result, Counselling process will start.Only those Candidates will be eligible For Haryana B.ED Counselling 2017 who fulfil the eligibility Criteria Candidates are suggested for more information and Latest updates Visit official website.Candidates must fill choice of college Affiliated to Chaudhary Ranbir Singh university in Haryana state. Candidates are suggested must Visit for the verification of documents on the due date. Candidates must physically present for counselling. The seat will beAllotted to the candidates as per merit list. After The allotment of seat candidates must report to the allotted institute for the confirmation of seat. for more details of Haryana 2017, B.Ed Counselling read The below Article.
Haryana 2017 B.Ed Counselling Process
- For the Admission in Haryana B.ED programme, the candidate must register or Enrolled. only registered candidate can appear in the Counselling of Haryana B.ED 2017.
- Once the Candidate is registered then Candidates must Visit on the due date for Verification of documents. The Documents will be Furnished or verified by the authority.
- After The Registration and Document verification. if the candidate is Eligible For counselling of Haryana B.Ed must pay Counselling fee for appearing in counsellingCandidates shortlisted for admission have to pay the counselling fee after which they have to register for the counselling in the online mode.
- Candidate must fill Choice for College/institute. The choice filling process will start tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2017. candidates are suggested must fill choice ACC to the preference.
- In the counselling, Candidate Get seats According to the preference if the candidate is not satisfied with the seat the allotted Seat canBe Rejected by the Candidate.
- The candidate must report to the allotted Institute. If a candidate in any Condition does not report to the institute.Then seat will be Allotted to the Next.
Required Documents For Haryana B.ED 2017 Counselling
- Haryana B.ED 2017 Admit card
- Haryana B.ED 2017 Scorecard
- Haryana B.Ed 2017 Call letter
- 10th Class Marks sheet
- 12th Class Marks Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- All mentioned documents in counselling letter
Haryana B.Ed 2017 Seat Allotment
The Seat will be Allotted to the Candidates as per merit list. Candidates who want to get admission in B.ED Course must register Online from the official website. Candidates must fill Choice and lock it. Candidates must visit for the Verification of documents on the due date. The documents will be verified by the Chaudhary Ranbir Singh university authority after The Verification of documents Candidate must Physically present for the Counselling. the seat will be allotted to the candidates as per merit list After the successful allotment candidates must report to the allotted institute.
For Further Information Haryana, 2017 B.Ed Counselling / Fees / Seat Allotment Results / Counselling Process / Required documents Check More details of Haryana B.ED 2017 Counselling From Official website. For any query comment below.