Haryana Engineering Admission 2017 Counselling Procedure / Dates / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling schedule / Required document / Counselling Process Check more details of Haryana Engineering Admission 2017 Counselling
Haryana Engineering Counselling 2017
The Haryana Engineering counselling 2017 are going to be conducted on the basis of candidate’s scores in the JEE Main 2017 examination. The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) can conduct the admission of Undergraduate and post Graduate Course in various college by engineering institutes of Haryana. The board won’t conduct its own examination for admitting the scholars. the scholars are going to be select on the basis of their JEE Main 2017 scores and also the Class XII score of the candidates in 60:40 Ratio. The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), can organise the counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2017 in on-line mode tentatively from the Second week of July month 2017. The candidates should register themselves on-line for the Haryana B.Tech counselling 2017. Before on-line registration, it should be noted by the candidates that, the admission to the college boy engineering courses are going to be done on the premise of JEE Main 2017. 2 rounds are going to be conducted for counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2017. throughout the registration method, the candidates can pay the Specified amount in the prescribed kind as registration fees. For the Second round of Haryana B.Tech admission, candidates can register on-line. once the registration, the conducting authority, HSTES, can allot seats to the Deserving candidates considering the JEE Main marks, 10+2 scores and preferences of faculties and courses select the candidates for Haryana B.Tech counselling 2017. once the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates, they have to report to the allotted institute along with the relevant documents for completion of admission formalities. to urge a lot of details regarding the Haryana B.Tech 2017 counselling procedure, Read the article below.
Haryana Engineering Counselling Schedule 2017
|Haryana Engineering 2017 Events||Date|
|Application fee can be paid from Challan||Third Week of June 2017|
|the fee can be paid from Through debit/credit card or net banking||Third Week of June 2017|
|Submission of merit calculation form/application form along with relevant documents (by hand/by post at HSTES office||First week of July 2017|
|Display of Merit list for various category||First week of July 2017|
|Round 1 Online Counselling Schedule|
|Haryana B.Tech Counselling registrations, choice filling, changing of choices and locking of choices||First week of July 2017|
|NIC will release the result of seat allotment||Second week of July 2017|
|report at the allotted institutes from||Second week of July 2017|
|Vacancy Seat position by the respective institute will be announced on||Third week of July 2017|
|Round 2 Online Counselling Schedule|
|Haryana B.Tech Counselling registrations, choice filling, changing of choices and locking of choices||Fourth week of July 2017|
|NIC will release the result of seat allotment (after 5:00 pm)||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Report at the allotted institutes from||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Vacancy position by the respective institute will be announced on||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Session will start from||August 2017|
|Final cutoff date for all admission will be released on||Second week of August 2017|
|Final cutoff date of online update of institute level admission by institutes||Second week of August 2017|
Haryana Engineering Counselling Process 2017
- Registration and Filling choice: All interested and eligible candidate have to login JEE Mains 2017 Candidates must fill their choice and must lock their Filled choice before submitting the Application form. If in any condition candidate forgets to lock choice than last saved choice saved automatically.
- Verification of document: The Candidates who have successfully registered must visit for document verification on the Due date.After the verification of Documents candidate will eligible for the counselling.
- Provisional Offer of seat confirmation: To check their allotted seats, candidates need to login to with the help of JEE Mains Roll Number, Registration Number and Password. Candidate can Check allotted seats provisional letter Online. once the candidate has been allotted a seat applicant must download provisional Allotment letter.The Haryana Engineering 2017 Counselling may get conducted in Two rounds.If the candidate is satisfied with seats allotted to them, they must freeze/book the allocated seats by paying the required fee online.
- Reporting to the Institution: After the seat allotment process candidate required to report at Allotted Institute. After the reporting Admission Formality to confirm admission complete.
Haryana Engineering Counselling Required documents
Candidates are suggested For verification of documents take Below Documents on due date.
- JEE Mains Admit card
- JEE Main Scorecard
- Haryana Engineering Call letter
- Xth or Matric Marks Sheet
- XIIth or Higher secondary Marks Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Health certificate
- Income Certificates of Parents
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs
- All Mentioned documents in Counselling letter
For more information, Haryana Engineering Admission 2017 Counselling Procedure / Dates / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling schedule / Required document / Counselling Process Check more details of Haryana Engineering Admission 2017 Counselling visit official website. for any query Comment Below.
- GATE 2017 Counselling
- Assam CEE 2017 Counselling
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling
- GOA CET Counselling 2017