ICAR Counselling 2017 1st, 2nd, 3ed, 4th round Seat Allotment Results ICAR UG/ PG Counselling Schedule / Important dates/ Required Documents / Counselling process
ICAR Counselling 2017
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research has Released the Counselling Dates for All India Entrance Exam for Admission UG 2017. all the enrolled applicants of AIEEA UG Exam 2017 got qualified in the exam and are anxiously waiting for the start of ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling Process 2017. The Counselling for ICAR All India Entrance Exam for Admission is completed in Offline mode. In this way, competitors must be physically present for All India Entrance Exam for Admission Under Graduate Counselling 2017.Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) directs All India Entrance Examination to waitlist Applicants for confirmation in undergrad, postgraduate and doctoral projects in horticulture and united sciences.ICAR leads All India Entrance Examination for affirmation (AIEEA) to fill 15% seats in Bachelor’s degree programs. Aside from that, on the premise of AIEEA UG competitors are granted “National Talent Scholarships in horticulture and partnered science subjects (other than veterinary science) in agrarian colleges and 15% seats in dairy innovation at NDRI Karnal”, illuminates the authority website.Aspirants applying for affirmation in UG programs premise their execution in AIEEA UG exam can secure confirmation in 11 four year certification or Bachelor’s programs. For accommodation, AIEEA UG exam is Divided into two stream. All the applicants must, as a matter of first importance, fill the ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling Registration frame 2017. Subsequent to filling the shape with pertinent points of interest, Candidates must answer to the AIEEA UG Counselling setting conveying unique and photocopies of the considerable number of archives. The Officials of Indian Council of Agricultural Research will confirm the records delivered by the competitor. Moreover, insights about ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2017 are given below.
ICAR Exam would be going to conduct on 30th June 2017 and after that the counselling Process Will Start From 17th July 2017 and it would be conducted in 3 Stages means first Date will be 17th July 2017.
We will update all the Counselling Details Here.
Important dates For ICAR Counselling
|AIEEA PG Application available Offline and Online||May 2017|
|AIEEA last date Of Submission of Application Form||May 2017|
|Last Date of AIEEA UG and PG Remote Areas||May 2017|
|Admit card Availability||May 2017|
|Date of AIEEA Exam||10 June 2017 May (10 am – 12:30 pm)|
|Date OF AIEEA PG Exam||11 June (10 am – 12:30 pm)|
|Date of Declaration of Result||30 June 2017|
|Date Of Counselling||June / July 2017|
Required Documents for ICAR Counselling
- ICAR AIEEA UG 2017 Admit Card
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research AIEEA UG Score Card 2017
- ICAR All India Entrance Exam for Admission UG Counselling Letter
- 10th or Matric Mark list and Certificate
- Counselling Fee Receipt
- Character or Conduct Certificate
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged candidates
- Category certificate or Caste Certificate in case of Non-creamy layer of OBC/SC/ST Candidates
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate
ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling Procedure 2017
Candidates which are Waiting for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Exam for Admission UG must Follow the Detailed Process Of Counselling The Counselling process Of ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling process is Given Below
- Filling Registration form: Candidate must ill Registration Form for ICAR AIEEA UG programmes. All details of Candidate is Relevant Otherwise, the form will be rejected by the Authority of ICAR. Candidates are suggested Fill form Carefully
- Verification of documents: The all required Document which is Mention Above Verified by the authority of ICAR.
- Counselling Fee payment: All The Applicants Whose Documents Verified by the authority must pay counselling Fee Rs 2000/-.Only those candidate appear in the counselling Which Successfully pays The Counselling fee.
- Allotments Of Seats: The candidate will allot seats as per merit list. so candidates are suggested if you want to appear in the Counselling You must be In Merit list of Entrance exam Conduct by ICAR.
- Report to The Institute: The candidate who Successfully Take Provisional Allotment letter from the ICAR. they must Report to The Allotted Institute. If in any condition Candidate will not Report to the Allotted Institute The seat will transfer To Next candidate. So, candidates, are Suggested must report with allotment Letter to The Allotted institute
For More Information, ICAR Counselling 2017 1st, 2nd, 3ed, 4th round Seat Allotment Results ICAR UG/ PG Counselling Schedule / Important dates/ Required Documents / Counselling process Must visit Official Website. For Any Query Comment Below.