IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling 2017 Admission / Fee / seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More details Of IIIT M.Tech Counselling Visit Official Website
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling 2017
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD) Releases a Notification for the admission counselling For M.Tech programme. Every Year IIIT Conduct Entrance exam For the Postgraduate and Undergraduate programmes. The IIIT M.tech Counselling will be Conducted in the month of June. After The declaration of exam result, IIIT Delhi Conduct counselling for the seat allotment to the Candidates. candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE scores and their academic performance.Every year a large number of candidates apply for IIIT Delhi M.Tech courses 2017.All of the Eligible and applicable candidates can apply for Entrance Exam according to the GATE Score.Candidates who have appeared and successfully Qualified the GATE examination seeking for Admission in IIT Delhi M.Tech can now check the full counselling process. the IITD will select candidates on the two stages First The candida must Qualify the GATE and second the Candidate must clear the Entrance exam of IIITM.Candidates can Register online from official website. only qualified candidates will be Eligible for the IIITM M.Tech counselling 2017. For More details of IIITM M.Tech Counselling 2017 read The Below Article.
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017
|IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling Events||Important Dates for CB Programme||Important Dates for CSE & ECE Programmes|
|Starting date of online application form||20 March 2017||26 April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form (Tentative)||14 April 2017||2 June 2017|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Applicants (Tentative)||17 April 2017||3 June 2017|
|Test & Interview (Tentative)||30 April 2017||16 June 2017|
|Publication of Final Result (Tentative)||2 May 2017||21 June 2017|
|Acceptance of Offer of Admission||8 May 2017||26 June 2017|
|Admission (Tentative)||30 June 2017||–|
|Starting of Preparatory Module (Tentative)||3 July 2017||–|
|Publication of Final Result (2nd list if seat is available) (Tentative)||–||27 June 2017|
|Acceptance of Offer of Admission (Tentative)||–||30 June 2017|
|Admission (Tentative)||–||30 June 2017|
|Starting of Refresher Module (Tentative)||–||3 July 2017|
Fees Structure of the M.Tech programmes at IIIT Delhi
- Admission Fees Rs. 87,500
- Fees to be paid at the start of Sem II Rs. 62,500
- Fees to be paid at the start of Sem III Rs. 77,500 (including Rs 15000 Campus Maintenance charges)
- Fees to be paid at the start of Sem IV Rs. 62,500
- Total Fees Rs. 2.5 lakhs excluding campus maintenance charges
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling Process 2017
- Online registration: the candidate who wants to participate in Counselling process of IIIT M.Tech must fill registration Form. Candidate can Register Online. After The Successful Registration Candidate will appear in The Counselling of IIIT Delhi M.Tech 2017
- Document Verification: Candidate which are successfully register Must Go For Verification of Document on the Due date given by Authorities. If all Documents are Verified by Authority then the candidate will attempt counselling of IIIT Delhi.
- Login For Choice filling: Once a Document will be Verified By the Authorities candidate can Login registration By Registration Id and Password. After a Successful login Candidate Fill Choice or preference of college and Course.
- Common merit list and Seat allotment: In each round of counselling, common merit list will be published b by the authorities. After the publishing of common merit list, seat allotment will be done by the authority of IIIT. The seat allotment result will be Declared online on the official website. candidate can Check Allotment Of seat From the official website.
- Download Allotments Letter: Once a seat will be allotted to candidate Then the candidate will download Allotment letter From official website.
- Report to Allotted institute: After a Successfully download allotment Letter candidate mus report To allotted Institute For final confirmation of seat. If candidate Satisfied with Allotted institute must Report to the allotted Institute.
Required documents For IIIT M.Tech Counselling 2017
- GATE 2017 Admit card
- GATE 2017 Scorecard
- IIITD 2017 Application form
- IIITD 2017 Admit card
- IIITD 2017 Scorecard
- Xth or Matric marks Sheet
- XIIth or higher secondary Marks Sheet
- All Marks sheet of Qualified exams
- Category certificate
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- All Mentioned documents in counselling letter
For more Information, IIIT Delhi M.Tech Counselling 2017 Admission / Fee / seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More details Of IIIT M.Tech Counselling Visit Official Website. for any query comment below.