IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling Procedure / Fees / Date / Seat Allotment / Counselling schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check details of IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling
IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government support organisation that offers different undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programs in territories that are significant to space science, Technology and applications. The Institution was established in the time of 2007 by ISRO under the Department of Space, Government of India. The entrance into undergraduate and double degree courses will be founded on JEE Advanced 2017 rank.Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology will lead Counselling of IIST B.Tech 2017 in the fourth week of June 2017. For admission to IIST, it is mandatory to physically present for counselling. The Counselling of IIST B.Tech will be held for every one of the Categories in four different exam centres. To show up for IIST B.Tech Counselling 2017, candidates need to enlist first and download the IIST B.Tech 2017 Admit card. During the counselling procedure, the Choice filling will happen. The Allotted seats, and in addition shortlist numbers, will be dispensed altogether of the IIST B.Tech Merit List 2017. Just those applicants will be called for IIST B.Tech Counselling who have effectively presented the application form for admission to different B.Tech courses paid the application fee and uploaded the Scanned picture of challan (DD for NRI hopefuls) before the last date. There will associate with 120 seats for the undergraduate Engineering Programmes. To get finish insights about IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling read the article Below.
IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling Schedule
|IIST 2017 Event||Date|
|Online registration Form availability||May 22, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online registration||June 12, 2017|
|Last date for paying application/registration fee in bank||Last week of June 2017|
|Last date for entering payment details by the candidate in the online application portal||Last week of June 2017|
|Last date of uploading scanned image (PDF/JPEG) of the Institute copy of Challan (with Bank signature and Seal)||Last week of June 2017|
|For NRI Candidates only
Last date for updating payment details and uploading scanned image (PDF/JPEG) of the Demand Draft
|Last week of June 2017|
|Last date For submitting receipt of Demand Draft at IIST by post||Last week of June 2017|
|Publication of IIST Admission Rank list and details of the Admission Counselling date/venue||Last week of June 2017|
IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration: Candidates who want to Appear in counselling must register online with JEE Advance Score Rank.Only registered candidates will be Eligible for the counselling of IIST B.Tech 2017.Candidates can easily register online byFilling Personal details and JEE Advance details Like JEE Advance Roll Number, Email Id, Mobile Number etc
- Verification of documents: After the successful registration of Candidate. The candidate must visit for verification of documents on the due date.The Documents will be Verified by the authorities Of IIST.After The Verification of Documents Candidate will be Eligible for The Counselling of IIST B.Tech 2017.
- Choice filling and Locking: Candidate can log in for filling Choice. candidate can Fill Choice according to their preference and Score Card. Candidate can Get Admission According to their Rank in JEE Advance and preference of candidate. candidate Must lock their Choice otherwise, the Choice will not be submitted. So Don’t forgets to lock.
- Pay counselling fee: For appearing in counselling for seat allotment candidate must pay counselling fee. only those candidates are eligible For counselling who Successfully pay Counselling Fee.
- Allotment of the seat: After The Choice filling Counselling will start and the seat will be allotted to the candidate as per the choice of candidates.a provisional letter provides to the allotted candidates.
- Reporting to the Alotted institution: After The allotment of seat candidate must report to the allotted Insitute with provisional Allotment Letter. If in any Condition candidate will not Report to the Institute the Seat will be allotted to the Next.
IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling Required Documents
- JEE Advance 2017 Admit card
- JEE Advance 2017 scorecard
- IIST 2017 counselling letter
- Xth or matric marks Sheet
- Xth or Matric Passing certificate
- XIIth or Higher secondary marks sheet
- XIIth or Higher secondary passing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer or migration certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- All mentioned documents In counselling letter
For More information IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling Procedure / Fees / Date / Seat Allotment / Counselling schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check details of IIST B.Tech 2017 Counselling visit Official website. for any query comment below.