ISI Admission 2017 Test Counselling / fees/ Application Form / Seat AlLotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check more details of ISI Admission 2017 counselling
ISI Admission test 2017 Counselling
Indian Statistical Institue organises an entrance examination also known as ISI 2017 to screen candidates for admission in numerous degree programmes. ISI offers numerous UG, PG, in the field of Statistics, Science & Technology. This Institution has four campuses Situated in Tezpur, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore. The Indian Statistical Institute has proclaimed the main points for the ISI Admission test 2017. The offline test for the M.Tech programmes is to be Conducted on 14 May 2017. Candidates WHO have a Valid GATE score the set cutoff by the ISI authorities are eligible for direct admissions. the Online application form for the ISI Admission is Available now from 8 February 2017, and candidates can fill the web application until 10 March 2017. ISI Admission Test at 2017 Admit Card can be download From 12 April 2017The candidates WHO can qualify the ISI Admission test at 2017 are then needed the counselling Round of ISI AdmissionTest at 2017 within which they’re going to get the Final admissions. The counselling procedure is commenced most Probably in the month of July 2017.
ISI Admission test 2017 Counselling Schedule
|ISI Admission test Counselling Event||Date|
|Start of the application form||February 8, 2017|
|Last date for Submission of online application||March 10, 2017|
|Start Date for payment of fees at SBI||February 10, 2017|
|Last Date to pay the fees||March 15, 2017|
|Download of Hall Ticket||April 12, 2017|
|ISI Admission Test 2017||May 14, 2017|
|Result will be declared from||June 2017|
|Counselling Starts from||July 2017|
ISI Admission Test Counselling Process
- Online application form: The Candidate who wants to appear in the counselling of ISI must register Online. The application Form for ISI admission test will be Available online from 8 Jan to 15th March On official Website.The ISI Admission test 2017 will be held on 14 may 2017. After the Online registration candidate will Register For counselling process.
- Online ISI Admission test Counselling: Only those candidates will be Eligible for The counselling who have Qualified in the entrance exam of ISI Admission test.The Candidate will be selected according to the rank of Exam test. The rank of the candidate will select for The Counselling. the Seat will be allotted to the candidates as per rank and Preference.
- Document Verification: The Candidate who has Allotted seat must report to the Campus Of Indian statistical institution for verification of Documents. after the Verification of Documents Candidate will be eligible for admission. candidate Must carry original and photocopy Documents For verification
ISI Admission Test Counselling Required documents
- ISI Admission test admit card
- ISI Admission Test Scorecard
- ISI Admission test counselling letter
- Xth or matric marks sheet
- XIIth or higher secondary marks sheet
- Character certificate
- Transfer or migration certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- All mentioned documents in counselling letter
For More information ISI Admission 2017 Test Counselling / fees/ Application Form / Seat AlLotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check more details of ISI Admission 2017 counselling Visit official website. for any query comment below.
- JIIT PGET 2017 Counselling
- Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling
- UPTU M.Tech Counselling 2017
- Nirma M.Tech Counselling 2017