JEE Advance 2017 Counselling Ist / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Round Seat Allotment Results Counselling schedule / Required Document / Counselling process
JEE Advance 2017 Counselling
The Counselling and Seat Allotment of JEE Advanced 2017 are going to be conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from June nineteen to July eighteen, 2017. JoSAA 2017 can conduct the Counselling and seat allotment for providing admissions to IITs and ISM Dhanbad. TheCounselling and seat allotment procedure of JEE Advanced 2017 includes registration for Counselling, Choice filling, Choice locking, seat allotment, news to Allotted Colleges and admission within the assigned Colleges. JEE Advanced 2017 Counselling and seat allotment can tentatively be conducted in Six rounds. The admission into the IITs and ISM Dhanbad, are going to be as per the scores and Counselling of JEE Advanced 2017. The Counselling are going to admission in numerous Under Graduate courses offered by IITs and ISM, Dhanbad. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) are going to be regulation the Counselling session of JEE Advanced 2017 from June nineteen to July eighteen, 2017 tentatively. For showing in JEE Advanced 2017, candidates can have to be compelled to initial try JEE Main 2017. However, only top 2,20,000 examinees of JEE Main 2017 are going to be eligible to seem for JEE Advanced. The Counselling of JEE Advanced 2017 on-line Registration, alternative Filling, alternative protection, Seat Allotment and news to the assigned schools. Scan the article for more details of Counselling JEE Advanced 2017.
Counselling Schedule of JEE Advance
|Declaration of JEE Advanced 2017 Results by JAB (Joint Admission Board)||11th June 2017 (10 am)|
|CBSE makes available final Class XII Marks to JoSAA||3rd week of June 2017|
|Candidates fill their choices of academic programmes in participating Institutes||24June to 29 June 2017|
|Display of mock seat allocation based on choices filled-in by candidates as of June 26 (5 pm)||27 June 2017|
|Reconcile the data, allocate seats, verify and validate||29 June 2017|
|Seat allocation (1st round)||30 June 2017|
|Acceptance of seat (1st round)||1 to 5 July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||6 July 2017|
|Seat allocation (2nd round)||6 July 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (2nd round)||7 July to 9 July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||After 2nd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Seat allocation (3rd round)||After 2nd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (3rd round)||2-3 days after seat allotment of 3rd round|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||After 3rd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Seat allocation 4th round||After 3rd round seat acceptance, 1 day|
|Acceptance of seats (4th round)||1-2 days of seat allocation of 4th round|
|Beginning of academic sessions at IITs’||Last week of July 2017|
|Physical reporting of candidates at admitting institutes (NITs); Schedule for IITs’||Last week of July 2017|
|Academic session starts for preparatory courses at IITs’||Last week of July 2017|
|Academic sessions starts at NITs’||Last week of July 2017|
UPESEAT 2017 Counselling MHTCET 2017 Counselling
JEE Advance Counselling Process
- Registration and Filling choice: All interested and eligible candidate have to login JEE Advance 2017 Candidates must fill their choice and must lock their Filled choice before submitting the Application formIf in any condition candidate forget to lock choice than last saved choice saved automatically.
- Verification of document: The Candidates who have successfully registered must visit for document verification on the Due date.After the verification of Documents candidate will eligible for the counselling.
- Provisional Offer of seat confirmation: To check their allotted seats, candidates need to login to with the help of JEE Advanced Roll Number, Registration Number and PasswordCandidate can Check allotted seats provisional letter Online. once the candidate has been allotted a seat applicant must download provisional Allotment letter.The JEE Advanced 2017 Counselling may get conducted in 6 round.If the candidate is satisfied with seats allotted to them, they must freeze/book the allocated seats by paying the required fee online.
- Reporting to the Institution: After the seat allotment process candidate required to report at Allotted Institute. After the reporting Admission Formality to confirm admission complete.
Required document For JEE Advance Counselling 2017
- JEE Advance 2017 Admit card
- JEE Advance 2017 scorecard
- 10th or Matric Marks sheet
- 12th or Higher Secondary marks sheet
- Category certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- JEE Advance counselling Letter
- All mention Documents in counselling Provisional Letter
- For Foreign Nationals Passport containing Name, Photo and Nationality
For more information, JEE Advance 2017 Counselling Ist / 2nd / 3rd / 4th Round Seat Allotment Results Counselling schedule / Required Document / Counselling process Visit Official website. for any Query comment below.
- Thapar JEE 2017 Counselling
- JoSAA 2017 Counselling
- Karnataka CET (KCET) Counselling 2017
- KEAM 2017 Counselling