JEE Main Counselling 2017 / Admission / Schedule / Fees / Seat Allotment / Result / Required document / Counselling Process Check More details of JEE main 2017 Counselling From Official Website
JEE Main Counselling 2017
Joint Seat allocation Authority Also Known as JOSAA Release a Notification for The Counselling for Admission in NITs, IIITs ISM Dhanbad Institute. The candidates who want to participate in the counselling of JEE Main Must register. JEE main counselling is the Last stage of admission in which all the qualified and Eligible candidates of Joint Entrance Examination 2017 will be allotted with a course and college according to its availability. Only the students who qualify JEE Main 2017 or JEE Advanced 2017, can participate in JoSAA Counselling. The candidates are required to fill their choices in July 2017 itself. The JOSAA department is responsible for JEE Main 2017 Counselling Schedule. The process of JEE Main Seat Allotment will be conducted in approximately six rounds of counselling Procedure. JEE main 2017 counselling will start from the second week of July 2017 and candidates will be filling their choice for colleges and branches. Candidates will have to lock their choices and they will also be able to lock their choices to get admission in NITs and NITs and many other Technical institutes. Only Qualified candidates will be eligible for the Counselling. For more details of JEE Main Counselling 2017 Read The Below article.
JEE Main Counselling Schedule 2017
|JEE Main Counselling Event||Tentative Duration|
|Declaration of JEE Advanced 2017 AIRs by JAB||Second week of June 2017|
|CBSE makes available final Class XII Marks to JoSAA||Third week of June 2017|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2017 AIRs by Joint Apex Board||Last week of June 2017|
|Candidates fill in their choices of academic programmes in participating Institutes||Last week of June 2017|
|Display of mock seat allocation based on choices filled-in by candidates as of June 26 (5 pm)||Last week of June 2017|
|Reconcile the data, allocate seats, verify and validate||Last week of June 2017|
|Seat allocation First Round||Last week of June 2017|
|Acceptance of seat First Round||First week of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||First week of July 2017|
|Seat allocation Second Round||First week of July 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat Second Round||First week of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||Second week of July 2017|
|Seat allocation Third Round||Second week of July 2017|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat Third Round||Second week of July 2017|
|Display of seats filled/availability status||Third week of July 2017|
|Seat allocation Fourth Round||Third week of July 2017|
|Acceptance of seats Fourth Round||Third week of July 2017|
|Beginning of academic sessions at IITs||Last week of July 2017|
|Physical reporting of candidates at admitting institutes (NITs); Schedule for IITs||Last week of July 2017|
|Academic session starts for preparatory courses at IITs||Last week of July 2017|
|Academic sessions starts at NITs||Last week of July 2017|
JEE Main Counselling Process 2017
- JEE Main Counselling Application Form: Firstly candidate must register Online on the Official website.Only registered candidates will be eligible for the Counselling. Candidate must be registered online. Candidate can register online easily by following below steps:
- Go To Official website
- Login JEE Main 2017 Roll Number and Password
- Read the full instruction carefully
- Click on enter button
- After the successful submission, JOSAA Registration form Will be shown on your Screen
- Fill the required data and Valid details click on submit
2. Choice Filling: The time Of Counselling candidate must fill Choice of Course and College. candidates can choose as per preference. Candidate must lock the choice.Otherwise, the Choice will be Locked automatically candidates are suggested must lock Choice after filling choice preference.
3. Verification of document: The time of counselling candidate must carry some important Document. Candidates must visit for the verification of documents on due date. the documents will be Verified by the authority of JEE Main.
4. Seat allotment. Seat in Various College admission with JEE main 2017. The Candidate will be allotted seat as per Rank in JEE Main. Or the Seat will be allotted to the candidates as Per preference in the choice filling.
5. Download Provisional allotment letter: Candidates must Download Provisional Allotment letter. Only Allotted Candidate report to the institute for seat confirmation. Provisional allotment letter is the Ticket of admission.
6. Reporting To the allotted Institute: The candidate after download the Provisional allotment letter Report to the Allotted Institute For seat Confirmation. The seat will be confirmed after the Reporting Institute.
Required Documents for JEE Main Counselling 2017
- JEE Mains 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2017 scorecard
- JEE Main 2017 Counselling letter
- Birth certificate
- Xth or Matric Marks Sheet
- XIIth or higher secondary Marks sheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate of guardian
- Medical Certificate
- All mentioned documents in counselling letter
For more Information, JEE Main Counselling 2017 / Admission / Schedule / Fees / Seat Allotment / Result / Required document / Counselling Process Check More details of JEE main 2017 Counselling From Official Website. For any query Comment below.