JEECUP Counselling 2017 UP Polytechnic Seat Allotment / Result / Date / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check more details of JEECUP 2017 Counselling Visit official Website
JEECUP Counselling 2017
JOINT Entrance Examination council of UP (JEECUP) releases a Notification for the Admission counselling of Polytechnic.JEECUP is a State level polytechnic Entrance exam. JEECUP is Also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination(UPJEE).Every Year Uttar Pradesh Board Of Technical education Conduct Exam For the Polytechnic Diploma.UP Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic have been conducted an examination for all the Eligible candidates for taking admissions into the Diploma / Polytechnic courses. A huge number of candidates Appeared in The Exam and Successfully Qualify Exam.JEECUP Entrance Exam for those candidates who want to get admission in various Polytechnic courses in Uttar Pradesh State.If you interested in getting admission in UP Polytechnic, then you have to attend this state level entrance exam which is mandatory. JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2017 will be conducted on 23rd April 2017, and those Candidates who have cleared the exam will be called for the counselling. UP Polytechnic Counselling Generally conducted in the month of June. The candidates who have appeared in the exam and Successfully Qualified the exam must Visit for The Counselling. and You must Carry Some important documents for the Verification.For more details of JEECUP Counselling 2017 read the below article.
Candidates can ratify their Doubts through the Helplines No. 0522-2630667, 0522-2630106, 0522-2630678 or 0522-2636695. You can also use them as complain and helpline contact Numbers for JEECUP Counselling 2017-2018.
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2017
|Activity||JEECUP Counselling Events||Date|
|First Round Counselling||Registration & Choice Filling||13-19th June 2017|
|Document Verification||15-19 June 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||22-29th June 2017|
|Second Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||1st to 4th July 2017|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||1st to 04th July 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||7th to 11th July 2017|
|Third Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||12-14th July 2017|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||12-14th July 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||17-20 July 2017|
|Fourth Round||Registration & Choice Filling (For New Candidates Only)||22-24th July 2017|
|Document Verification (For New Candidates Only)||22-24th July 2017|
|Seat Allotment & Security Fee Deposition||27th to 31st July 2017|
|Reporting By Candidate||Document Verification, Fee Submission||Aug 2017|
|Reporting By Institute||Reporting to JEEC(P) Of Admitted Candidate in Institute||Aug 2017|
|Spot Counseling (For Govt. Aided Institute)||Document verification, Fee Submission||Aug 2017|
JEECUP Counselling Process 2017
- Online Registration: The candidate must have to register fill application Form From official website. The candidates are suggested must fill required data correctly. once it submitted. you can’t do any change The candidates are informed must take a printout of the Registration form for further use.
- Counselling fee: The candidates who have successfully registered must have to pay Rs 250/- as counselling Fee from online mode. the candidates can paid Fee through Debit/Credit card or net banking. The candidates are suggested must Keep a printout of fee Receipt For further use.
- Verification Of documents: The enrolled candidates must visit for the verification of documents. after the successfully documents Verification Candidates get the OTP Code Choice filling through Text.
- Choice filling: The candidates must have to fill choice of Course and institute. The Candidate must lock the Choice.
- Seat allotment: The candidates who have successfully Enrolled and Visit for the Verification of documents must visit on the counselling Venue for allotment Of seat. The seat will be allotted To the candidate as Per merit list.
- Reporting to institute: The Candidates who have Successfully allotted seat must report to the allotted institute.For the confirmation of seat. set will be Confirmed by the Institute after The reporting of allotted Candidate.
Required documents For JEECUP Counselling 2017
- JEECUP 2017 Admit card
- JEECUP 2017 Scorecard
- JEECUP 2017 Counselling or Call Letter
- Xth or Matric marks Sheet
- Xth or Matric Passing Certificate
- XIIth or higher secondary Marks sheet
- XIIth or Higher Secondary Passing Certificate
- Category or Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- All mentioned documents in counselling letter
For more information, JEECUP Counselling 2017 UP Polytechnic Seat Allotment / Result / Date / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check more details of JEECUP 2017 Counselling Visit official Website. for any Query comment below.