Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA Counselling / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling schedule / Required document / Counselling process Check more details of Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling Visit official website
Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA Counselling
Karnataka Examination Authority releases a notification for Admission Counselling in MBA Programme. Every year Karnataka Post Graduate entrance Test is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority For Post Graduate Programmes in Participating colleges of Karnataka State. The application form of Karnataka PGCET MBA will be Release in The month of May and the exam is expected in the month of July.Karnataka PGCET is a State Level Entrance Test and One of the most popular Exams in the State.Karnataka PGCET is considered Around 180 Colleges in Karnataka to fill more than 19000 MBA Seats in affiliated Colleges.The Counselling process of Karnataka PGCET will start after The Declaration of the result.Candidates who have appeared in the PGCET examination this year and qualified the written examination will go through Karnataka PGCET Counselling for various Master Degree programmes such as MBA, MCA. Candidates will get the admission seats as per their performance in the PGCET examination and merit list. Candidates can Easily register online from the official website.The seat will be allotted To the Candidates as per merit list. For more details, of Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA Counselling read The Bellow article
Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA Counselling Schedule
Schedule For First Round of Counselling
|Karnataka PGCET 2017 Events||Expected date|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||Second Week of August 2017|
|Option entry by eligible candidates||Second week of August 2017|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||Third Week of August 2017|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||Third Week of August 2017|
|Publication of Real Allotment Result||Last week of August 2017|
|Confirmation of allotment, payment of fees, downloading of admission order and reporting to colleges||Last week Of august 2017|
|Last date for reporting to college||Last week of august 2017|
Schedule For The Second Round Of Counselling
|Karnataka PGCET 2017 Events||Expected Date|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||First week of September 2017|
|Option entry by eligible candidates||First week of September 2017|
|Publication of Seat Allotment of second and final rounds||Second Week of September 2017|
|Confirmation of allotment, payment of fees, downloading of admission order and reporting to the colleges||Second week of September 2017|
|Last date for reporting to college||Third week of September 2017|
Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA Counselling Process
- Declaration of Counselling: The Qualified candidates can Participate in counselling Of Karnataka PGCET 2017. candidate must Qualify with Good rank get mail or message For the Karnataka PGCET counselling. After the PGCET entrance Exam, The University declare the Notification of counselling. Candidate can register For the counselling as per choice or preference of Colleges and Courses.
- Reporting for Counselling: After The declaration of counselling candidate must register And Fill choice and Locking. candidate must physically present for the Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling. The seat Will be allotted to the candidate as per choice and Preference.
- Document Verification: In the Counselling process all the Documents will be Verified by the Authority of KEA. After the Successfully Document Verification candidate can Appear in the counselling. So Candidates are Suggested Time of Counselling carry Original or Photocopy Documents Both.
- Counselling and seat allotment Karnataka PGCET 2017: All the Qualified candidates can Only Appear in the Counselling firstly The seat Will be allotted to the Candidate PGCET Entrance exam Merit List and the Preference Of the candidate. So Guys Must Fill Your choice and Lock it. because seat will be allotted to the Candidate as per Preference.
- Reporting to the Institution: After The successful seat allotment. candidate must Visit the Allotted Reporting institution. If Candidate Not satisfies with seat allotment cancel the seat and Not report to the institution seat will be allotted to the Next.
Required documents For Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling
- Karnataka PGCET 2017 Admit card
- Karnataka PGCET 2017 Score Card
- Karnataka PGCET 2017 counselling letter
- Xth or Matric marks sheet
- XIith or higher secondary marks sheet
- Xth or Matric Passing certificate
- XIIth or higher secondary passing certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste or category certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- All mentioned documents in counselling letter
For more Information Karnataka PGCET 2017 MBA Counselling / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling schedule / Required document / Counselling process Check more details of Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling Visit official website. for Any Query comment below.