KEE 2017 Counselling Online Application form KEE 2017 Seat Allotment Result karunya University counselling schedule / Required document / Counselling Process
KEE 2017 Counselling
Karunya University has Released Notification for Online application form of KEE 2016 on 10 Nov. The Important dates of KEE 2017 are going to be declared by Karunya University for admissions to Undergraduate engineering programmes at the university. KEE 2017 Important Dates enlist dates Admission form and prospectus, availableness of admit card, spot registration, date of entrance examination, date of counselling, etc. KEE 2017 is on-line Exam (an internet) test which is able to be conducted online tentatively within the 1st week of December 2017 and offline tentatively within the second week of Nov 2017. Karunya University can conduct the KEE counselling 2017 within the second week of 2017. The counselling of KEE 2017 is going to be one window procedure wherever the aspirants will submit the requisite fees, verify their documents and complete the KEE counselling method. The schedule of the counsel of KEE 2017 is going to be provided by Karunya University. a similar are going to be Available on this page. KEE 2017 counselling and seat allotment are going to be conducted supported the Merit list declared by University. The seats are going to be allotted to the candidates on condition that they satisfy the eligibility criteria and have with success submitted the applying formKEE.EE . All the candidates shortlisted for counselling of KEE are going to be notified via SMS on their registered email ID. to understand step by step procedure, documents needed and a lot of necessary data on KEE 2017 counsel scan the article below.
KEE 2017 counselling Schedule
|KEE 2017 Events||Date|
|Release of KEE 2017 Offline Application form and Prospectus||First week of December 2016|
|Release of KEE 2017 Online Application form and Prospectus||November 10, 2016|
|Last date for submission of filled-in OMR sheet and online application (Indian Nationals)||Second week of April 2017|
|KEE 2017 Admit Card||Third week of April 2017|
|KEE 2017 Counselling start||Second Week Of April 2017|
|Spot Registration for KEE 2017||Third week of April 2017|
|All India Karunya Entrance Examination 2017||Third week of April 2017
(2:30 pm-5 pm)
|Announcement of KEE 2017 Results||Last week of April 2017|
|Single Window KEE 2017 Counselling at Karunya University Campus||Second week of May 2017|
KEE 2017 counselling Process
- Declaration of Counselling: The Qualified candidates can Participate in counselling Of KEE 2017. candidate must Qualify with Good rank get mail or message For the KEE 2017 counselling. After the Karunya University entrance Exam, The University declare the Notification of counselling. Candidate can register For the counselling as per choice or preference of Colleges and Courses.
- Reporting for Counselling: After The declaration of counselling candidate must register And Fill choice and Locking. candidate must physically present for the KEE 2017 Counselling. The seat Will be allotted to the candidate as per choice and Preference.
- Document Verification: In the Counselling process all the Documents will be Verified by the Authority of KEE. After the Successfully Document Verification candidate can Appear in the counselling. So Candidates are Suggested Time of Counselling carry Original or Photocopy Documents Both.
- Counselling and seat allotment KEE 2017: All the Qualified candidates can Only Appear in the Counselling firstly The seat Will be allotted to the Candidate Karunya University Entrance exam Merit List and the Preference Of the candidate. So Guys Must Fill Your choice and Lock it. because seat will be allotted to the Candidate as per Preference.
- Reporting to the Institution: After The successful seat allotment. candidate must Visit the Allotted Reporting institution. If Candidate Not satisfies with seat allotment cancel the seat and Not report to the institution seat will be allotted to the Next.
KEE 2017 Counselling Required document
- KEE 2017 Admit card
- KEE 2017 Scorecard
- KEE 2017 counselling letter
- Category certificate
- 10th or matric marks Sheet
- 12th or higher secondary marks sheet
- 12th or higher secondary Passing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Transfer or migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Demand Draft in favour of Karunya University Account
- Passport size Photograph
- All mention documents in counselling letter
For more information, KEE 2017 Counselling Online Application form KEE 2017 Seat Allotment Result karunya University counselling schedule / Required document / Counselling Process visit official Website. for any Query comment Below.
Also, check :