MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling / Admission Procedure / Seat Allotment Result / Counselling Schedule / Counselling Process / Required Documents Check More Details of MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling Visit Official Website
MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra releases a notification for Admission Counselling for MCA Course. every Year DTE Maharashtra conduct Common Entrance test for MCA Course For Various Institute/ Colleges and Universities in the state of Maharashtra. MAH MCA Common Entrance test is a state Level Test Which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education in Maharashtra. DTE Conduct this Exam for Those students who wants To proceed Their Career in the field of MCA. After The declaration of result Counselling process will start. Only those Candidates will be Eligible for counselling Who fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidates will Allot Seats in various Government Institute of the State. Candidates must register Online From Official Website and Must Fill choice Colleges and Visit For Verification of Documents. The seat will be allotted to the Candidates as per Merit list. after the successful allotment of seat, candidates must report to the allotted Institute for confirmation of seat For more Information and Latest updates Visit Official Website Only.For More Details Of MAH MCA, CET 2017 Counselling read The Below article.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling Schedule
|MAH MCA CET 2017 Events||Dates|
|Display of Seat Matrix||June, 2017|
|Online Submission and Confirmation of Admission for all candidates for round 1, 2 and 3||13th June 2017|
|Last Date of Online Submission and confirmation for Admission||20th June 2017|
|Display Provisional Allotment||21st June 2017|
|Reporting On Admission Centres corresponding to CAP Round 1||9th July 2017 – 16th July 2017|
|Display of Second List||18th July 2017|
|Reporting On Admission Centers corresponding to Round 2||19th July 2017 – 22nd July 2017|
|Display of Third List||25th July 2017|
|Reporting On Admission Centers corresponding to Round 3||26th July 2017 – 28th July 2017|
|Display of Vacant Seats round 4||30th July 2017|
|Online Submission and Confirmation of admission||30th July 2017 – August 2, 2017|
|Display of Provisional Allotment Round 4||4th August 2017 till 5:00 PM|
|Reporting ARC||5th August 2017 to 8th August 2017|
|For All candidates Including J & K migrants||6th August 2017 to 10th August 2017|
MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration: the candidate who has to participate in Counselling process of MAH MCA CET must fill registration Form. Candidate can Register Online. After The Successful Registration Candidate will appear in The Counselling of MAH MCA CET 2017.
- Document Verification: Candidate which are successfully register Must Go For Verification of Document on the Due date given by Authorities. If all Documents are Verified by Authority then the candidate will eligible to attempt counselling of MAH MCA CET 2017.
- Login For Choice filling: Once a Document will be Verified By the Authorities candidate can Login registration By Registration Id and Password. After a Successful login Candidate Fill Choice or preference of college and Course.
- Seat allotment: The seat will be allotted to the Candidates as per rank and preference. so Candidates are Suggested must fill Choice and lock it.if candidates Forget to Lock it will lock Automatically.
- Download Allotments Letter: Once a seat will be allotted to candidate Then the candidate will download Allotment letter From official website.candidate can easily Download Provisional Seat allotment letter.
- Report to Allotted institute: After a Successfully download allotment Letter candidate must report To the allotted Institute For final confirmation of seat.If a candidate does not report to the allotted Institute. the seat will be allotted to the Next. the Admission confirmed after the Reporting to allotted Institute.
Required Documents For MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling
- MAH MCA CET 2017 Rank Card
- MAH MCA CET 2017 Admit Card
- MAH MCA CET 2017 Call Letter
- 10th or Matric Marks Sheet
- 10th or Matric Passing Certificate
- 12th or Intermediate Marks Sheet
- 12th or Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 1 Photocopy of All Original Documents
- Passport Size Photograph
- All Mentioned Documents in Counselling Letter
For Further Information, MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling / Admission Procedure / Seat Allotment Result / Counselling Schedule / Counselling Process / Required Documents Check More Details of MAH MCA CET 2017 Counselling Visit Official Website. For Any Query Comment Below.
- AP Polycet 2017 Seat Allotment Result
- MP PPT 2017 Counselling
- DU SOL Date Sheet 2018
- BPSC 60th-62th PT Result 2017