MHTCET 2017 Counselling Schedule Ist/ 2nd/ 3rd Round Result Seat Allotment Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam Counselling schedule/ Required document/ Counselling Process
MHTCET 2017 Counselling
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra can conduct the Counselling of MHT CET 2017 Expected within the month of July 2017. candidates are shortlisted for the Counselling on the Behalf of score obtained in MHT CET 2017. The Counselling is conducted through a Centralised Admission method (CAP) for admission into numerous B.Tech programmes in around 366 Maharashtra government Colleges, University Colleges, non-public Colleges and Government assisted non-public Colleges within the state of Maharashtra. The Counselling of MHT CET 2017 is conducted in 2 rounds. Candidates shortlisted for admission on the behalf of score obtained in MHT CET 2017 got to register on-line to participate in the Counselling However, for document verification, candidates must Physically present. only those shortlisted candidates who have registered themselves are assigned seats as per their ranking within the Merit list. Document verification, allocation of seats and payment of tuition fees are a locality of MHT CET subject matter. The candidates WHO have secured the desired marks and meet the eligibility are listed within the Merit list and can be allowed to register themselves for the MHT CET 2017 subject matter. The seat Allotment method is conducted in on-line mode but the document verification is done at the Facilitation Centres of MHT CET.The link for on-line registration is provided on this page. For a lot of details on MHT CET 2017 subject matter, Scan the article given below on this page.
MHTCET 2017 Counselling schedule
|MHT CET 2017 Counselling Event||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for MHT CET 2017 CAP(For Maharashtra state/All India/J&K Migrant candidates)||1st week of June 2017|
|Document verification and confirmation of application form at the Facilitation centre (FC)||1st week of June 2017|
|Last date for online registration||3rd week of June 2017|
|Last date for document verification and confirmation of application form at the Facilitation centre||3rd week of June 2017|
|Display of provisional merit list||3rd week of June 2017|
|Submission of grievance, if any at the FC||3rd week of June 2017|
|Display of the final merit list||3rd week of June 2017|
|Online Registration for MHT CET 2017 CAP(For NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign nationals)||1st week of June 2017|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of June 2017|
|Display of provisional merit list||4th week of June 2017|
|Submission of grievance, if any at the FC||4th week of June 2017|
|Display of the final merit list||1st week of July 2017|
MHTCET Counselling Fee
- General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries: Rs 800
- Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra: Rs 600
- Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National: Rs 5000
MHTCET Counselling Process
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: The candidate who wants to appear in the Counselling of MHTCET must register online. Only those candidate will be eligible who will successfully Be Enrolled. Candidate can easily Register Online for MHTCET 2017.Candidate if you wants to get admission in MHTCET must register Online
- VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS: After the Successful Registration candidate must visit for the verification of documents on the due date. After the complete verification of documents candidate will be eligible for counselling.
- FILLING AND LOCKING CHOICE: After the verification of documents, the candidate must filling choice as preference and rank. candidate can log in for choice filling and must take a hard copy of choice filling. candidates are suggested must lock the choice otherwise, it will not be completed.
- PROVISIONAL SEAT ALLOTMENT LETTER: After the above process set will be allotted to the candidates as per Preference and rank. Authority provides the candidates Provisional allotment Letter.
- REPORTING TO THE INSTITUTION: After the Successfully allotment of seat, the candidate gets a provisional letter. candidate visit to the allotted institute with Provisional seat allotment letter. after the reporting admission will be Confirmed. if in any Condition candidate cannot report to the institute the seat will be allotted to the Next.
Required documents For Verification
- MHTCET Admit card
- MHTCET Scorecard
- MHTCET Counselling Letter
- 10th or Matric Marks sheet
- 12th or secondary marks Sheet
- 12th or Higher secondary Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra
- Passport size photograph
- All mention documents in Counselling letter
For more Information MHTCET 2017 Counselling Schedule Ist/ 2nd/ 3rd Round Result Seat Allotment Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam Counselling schedule/ Required document/ Counselling Process visit official Website. for any Query Comment Below.
- Thapar JEE 2017 Counselling
- JoSAA 2017 Counselling
- Karnataka CET (KCET) Counselling 2017
- KEAM 2017 Counselling