NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017 Counselling Schedule / Dates / Fees / Seat Allotment / Result / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of NCHMCT 2017 Counselling Visit Official website
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Release a Notification for Admission Counselling 2017.The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology conducts the Entrance Exam every year for getting admission into 3-years B.Sc in hotel management & catering technology.Candidates who are going to take admission in various courses offers by the university such as Diploma in Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration, Diploma in Food & Beverage Service Bakery and Confectionery etc NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017 registration will be conducted from 29.05.2017 to 09.06.2017.Online Registration is compulsory for all qualified aspirants to be considered for seat allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of NCHMCT JEE Counselling. Large Number of candidates Appeared in the entrance Exam. The Candidate who have Qualified the entrance exam should Register Themselves From Official website NCHM JEE 2017 counselling. NCHMCT JEE Counselling has three rounds. The first two rounds of counselling are web or Online based whereas the third round is called Spot Round wherein Candidates need to appear physically at the admission center allotted to them.For More Details of NCHMCT 2017 Counselling Read the Below article.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017 Schedule
|NCHMCT 2017 Counselling Events||Dates|
|Online Registration & Choice filling for 1st & 2nd round of Counselling||May / June 2017|
|Choice Locking||First Week of June 2017|
|1st Round of seat allotment||First Week of June 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Center after 1st round of allotment for document verification||First Week of June 2017|
|Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||Second Week of June 2017|
|Choice modification for 2nd round of counselling||Second Week of June 2017|
|2nd Round of seat allotment||Third week of June 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre after Second round of seat allotment (only Fresh allottee of this round)||Third week of June 2017|
|Tentative Vacancy due to non-reporting/Withdrawal/ Cancellation||Last week of June 2017|
|SPOT Third round of Counselling, Registration, Fee deposit, Choice filling & Locking(web based)||Last week of June 2017|
|SPOT round seat allotment||First week of July 2017|
|Reporting at Reporting Center for document verification||First week of July 2017|
|Physical reporting at allotted Institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds and submission of Hostel preferences||Second week of July 207|
|Hostel Allotment Centrally and result will be published on website (Admission closed)||Second week of July 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||First week of August 2017|
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Process 2017
- Online Registration: The candidate who has to participate in Counselling process of NCHMCT 2017 must fill registration Form. Candidate can Register Online. After The Successful Registration Candidate will able to appear in The Counselling of NCHMCT 2017.
- Document Verification: Candidate which are successfully register Must Go For Verification of Document on the Due date given by Authorities. If all Documents are Verified by Authority then the candidate will eligible to attempt counselling of 2017
- Login For Choice filling: Once a Document will be Verified By the Authorities candidate can Login registration By Registration Id and Password. After a Successful login Candidate Fill Choice or preference of college and Course.If the candidate does not lock the Choice select Choice will be Confirmed automatically. So guys must lock Choice.
- Common Merit list Seat allotment: After The First Round of counselling second merit list Will be declared according to Rounds The seat will be allotted to the Candidates as per rank and preference. so Candidates are Suggested must fill Choice and lock it.
- Download Allotments Letter: Once a seat will be allotted to candidate Then the candidate will download Allotment letter From official website.candidate can easily Download allotment letter.For reporting to the institute candidate must carry Provisional allotment letter
- Report to Allotted institute: After a Successfully download allotment Letter candidate must report To allotted Institute For final confirmation of seat.If a candidate does not report to the allotted Seat. the seat will be allotted to the Next. the Admission confirmed after the Reporting to allotted Institute.
Required Documents For NCHMCT 2017 Counselling
- NCHMCT 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- NCHMCT 2017 Scorecard
- NCHMCT 2017 Call or Counselling Letter
- Xth or Matrix Marks Sheet
- Xth or Matrix Passing Certificate
- XIIth or Higher Secondary Marks Sheet
- XIIth or Higher Secondary Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- All Mentioned Documents in Counselling Letter
For Further Information NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2017 Counselling Schedule / Dates / Fees / Seat Allotment / Result / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of NCHMCT 2017 Counselling Visit Official website.