NEET Counselling 2017 Ist / 2nd / 3rd /4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2017 Dates / Application Form / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More details of NEET Counselling 2017 from Official Website
NEET Counselling 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education Releases a Notification For admission counselling in Medical Programmes like Medical/ BDS. Every year Central Board of secondary education conducts National Eligibility Entrance Test for admission in Medical Courses.NEET exam every year is conducted for those candidates looking admission into UG medical & dental courses (MBBS/BDS). A huge number of candidates Apply and appear in the NEET test and Qualify the NEET Exam. Now all qualified candidates continuously looking for the Counselling. After The Declaration of NEET Result.counselling process will start.NEET 2017.The NEET counselling 2017 will be started from the third week of June 2017 Expected. Only NEET qualified candidates can appear in the counselling process. Candidates have to register themselves in the counselling process to confirm their seats in MBBS/BDS course & colleges.The counselling process is conducted by Medical counselling Committee. MCC Conduct First round of counselling From March 14 to 19 2017 and the second round of counselling conduct from 21 to 23 April 2017. Only those candidates are invited to participate in NEET PG Counselling 2017, who have secured an All India Rank (AIR) and have met the basic NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2017.For More Details of NEET Counselling 2017 read The Below article.
NEET 2017 Counselling Schedule
|NEET 2017 Counselling Event||Dates (2017)|
|NEET PG 2017 Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat allotment result (for Counselling
Rounds 1 and 2)
|14 March to 19 March 2017|
|Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 1||14 March to 20 March 2017|
|Seat Allotment Process – Round 1||21 March to 22 March 2017|
|Publication of NEET PG Counselling Result – Round 1||23 March 2017|
|Reporting at the allocated medical/dental college after Round 1||24 March to 3 April 2017|
|Exercising of Choices (Choice filling) and Locking – Round 2||21 April to 23 April 2017|
|Seat Allotment Process – Round 2||24 April to 25 April 2017|
|Publication of NEET PG Counselling Result – Round 2||26 April 2017|
|Reporting at the allocated medical/dental college after Round 2||27 April to 9 May 2017|
NEET 2017 Counselling Procedure
- Registration: For the Admission in MBBS/BDS the candidate must register or Enrolled. only registered candidate can appear in the Counselling of NEET 2017.
- Document verification: Once the Candidate is registered then Candidates must Visit on the due date for Verification of documents. The Documents will be Furnished or verified by the authority.
- Pay counselling fee: After The Registration and Document verification. if the candidate is Eligible For counselling of NEET must pay Counselling fee for appearing in counselling. Candidates shortlisted for admission have to pay the counselling fee after which they have to register for the counselling in the online mode.
- Choice filling: Candidate must fill Choice for College/institute. The seat will be Allotted to the Candidates as per Choice. candidates are suggested must Fill Choice and lock it. Otherwise, it will be select Automatically.
- Allotment of seat: In the counselling, Candidate Get seats According to the preference and the Score in NEET Exam if the candidate is not satisfied with the seat the allotted. The seat can Be Rejected by the Candidate.
- Report to the institute: The candidate must report to the allotted Institute. If a candidate in any Condition does not report to the institute.Then seat will be Allotted to the Next.Candidates are Notified for the confirmation of seat must report to The Allotted institute.
Required Documents For NEET Counselling 2017
- NEET 2017 Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- NEET 2017 scorecard
- NEET 2017 Provisional seat allotment letter
- Xth or Matric Marks Sheet
- XIIth or higher Secondary Marks Sheet
- Xth or Matric Passing Certificate
- XIIth or higher Secondary passing certificate
- Caste or category Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- All Mentioned documents in counselling letter
NEET PG 2017 Cut off for All India 50% Quota seats
- Unreserved (UR): 863.6479
- Unreserved PH: 682.3638
- Other Backwards Classes (OBC):842.2654
- Other Backwards Classes PH: 655.5969
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 655.1937
- Scheduled Caste PH: 658.5397
- Scheduled Tribe: 655.1766
- Schedule Tribe PH: 673.4360
For further Information, NEET Counselling 2017 Ist / 2nd / 3rd /4th Round Seat Allotment Result 2017 Dates / Application Form / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More details of NEET Counselling 2017 from Official Website. For Any Query comment Below.
- JEE Advance 2017 Online Registration
- JoSAA 2017 Counselling
- KEAM 2017 Counselling
- Karnataka CET (KCET) Counselling 2017