PTU M.Tech Counselling 2017 / Admission / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of PTU M.Tech Counselling 2017 From the official website
PTU M.Tech Counselling 2017
THE I.K. Gujral Punjab technical University release a notification For admission Counselling for the M.tech programme. Punjab technical university conduct entrance exam for Various Undergraduate or post graduate programme. Admission in Punjab technical University is only the Basis of GATE Score. Punjab Technical University for admission to M.Tech courses at affiliated colleges and institutes of the I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and the Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda. The registration process in PTU M.Tech 2017 will be tentatively available online in the 4th week of June 2017. Counselling fee of Rs. 2000 per course need to be paid by the candidates before they can fill in the registration form.The Candidates who want to participate in the Counselling must register online. only enrolled candidates will be eligible for the counselling of PTU M.Tech. The Candidates who have successfully enrolled Must fill choice and Visit For the Verification of Documents. The candidates are suggested the seat will be allotted to the candidates as Per choice and Rank of the Candidate. After the Successful Seat allotment process candidates must report To the allotted institute. for More details of PTU M.Tech Counselling 2017 read The Below article.
PTU M.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017
|PTU M.Tech Counselling Event||Date|
Payment of Fee
|1st week of May 2017|
|Last date to pay the fee amount||4th week of June 2017|
|Starting date of Online application form availability||4th week of June 2017|
|Last date For submission of application form||1st week of July 2017|
|Availability of rank list||1st week of July 2017|
|Choice filling||1st week of July 2017|
|Last date to submit the choices||2nd week of July 2017|
|Seat allotment result (Round 1)||2nd week of July 2017|
|Reporting at the institutes||3rd week of July 2017|
Beginning of counselling fee payment
|1st week of July 2017|
|Last date to pay the fee amount||2nd week of July 2017|
|Starting date of Registration||2nd week of July 2017|
|Last date of Registration||3rd week of July 2017|
|Availability of rank list||3rd week of July 2017|
|Choice filling begins from||3rd week of July 2017|
|Last date to submit the choices||3rd week of July 2017|
|Round 2 seat allotment result||3rd week of July 2017|
|Reporting at the institutes||4th week of July 2017|
PTU M.Tech Counselling Process 2017
- Online Registration: The Candidate who wants to participate in the PTU M.Tech 2017 Counselling must be registered Online. only Registered candidates will be eligible For the Counselling. So Guys If you want to appear in the PTU M.Tech Counselling must register First. candidates can Register online from official website.
- Choice filling and locking: The candidates who have successfully Registered Must fill the Choice of Course and Institute. the seat will be allotted to the candidate as per Choice. so Guys, if you want to Take admission as per the choice of Course and Institute, must fill choice and lock your Choice. If in any condition candidate not locked The Choice the choice will be Locked automatically. So Guys must lock your choice.
- Verification of documents: The candidates who have successfully locked their choice must visit for the verification of documents. candidates are suggested must carry Orignal and photocopy Documents Both.
- Allotment of seat: After the Verification of documents The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per merit list. only Qualified candidates will be able for the allotment of seat After the allotment of seat candidate must download Provisional allotment Letter. candidate can Download online The seat allotment Letter from the official website.
- Reporting to The Allotted Institute: After The allotment of seat candidate must Report to the allotted Institute For the confirmation of seat. in any condition candidate can not report to the institute the seat will be cancelled automatically and allotted to the Next candidate. if a Candidate is satisfied with Allotted Seat must report to The Allotted Institute with provisional Allotment letter. If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted Institute Must register For the second round of counselling.
Required documents of PTU M.Tech Counselling
- GATE 2017 Admit Card
- GATE 2017 Scorecard
- PTU M.tech 2017 Admit Card
- PTU M.Tech 2017 scorecard
- PTU M.Tech 2017 counselling letter
- Xth or Matric marks Sheet
- XIIth or higher secondary marks sheet
- Marks sheet of Qualified Exams
- Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate of Guardian
- Passport size photograph
- All mentioned documents in Counselling letter
For more Information, PTU M.Tech Counselling 2017 / Admission / Seat Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of PTU M.Tech Counselling 2017 From the official website. For any query comment Below