TANCA 2017 Counselling / fees / Application Form / Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Counselling fee / Reservation of Seat / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More details of TANCA 2017 Counselling
TANCA 2017 Counselling
The TANCA Counselling 2017 will be held by Anna University on the basis of the GATE score or TANCET 2017 Scores The Counselling for TANCA 2017 can begin within the month of June 2017. it’ll be Carried out by Anna University and also the on-line registration for it’ll begin within the month of May 2017. The M.Tech/M.E/M.Arch/M.Plan seats within the Colleges and universities of Tamil Naidu filled through TANCA. it’s Tamil Nadu Common Admission method that is carried out by the Anna University. it’s Single window Counselling method that allows candidates to use for numerous College through a Common Application form. each GATE and TANCET qualifiers are allowed to participate in TANCA Counselling 2017. the application form for TANCA 2017 are out there within the month of May 2017 and also the Counselling is Conduct within the month of June 2017. GATE and TANCET qualifiers could participate in the Counselling of TANCA 2017 however on condition that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. The TANCET qualifiers can have to be compelled to make sure that they must have qualified the examination within the year 2017. However, the GATE qualifiers of the year 2017, as well as, 2016 will participate. The Counselling of TANCA 2017 are control in offline mode and candidates can have to be compelled to be Present physically. For more details of TANCA 2017 counselling read below article.
TANCA 2017 Counselling schedule
|TANCA 2017 Events||Dates|
|Application form for TANCET will release on||First week of May 2017|
|The deadline to submit the application form||Last week of May 2017|
|The admit card for the examination will be issued in||First week of June 2017|
|TANCET 2017 will be held on||Second week of June 2017|
|The announcement of the result||Last week of June 2017|
|Online Registration For Counselling Start from||First week of June 2017|
|Registration date of counselling||Third Week of July 2017|
|Rank list of candidate will release on||Last Week of July 2017|
|Counselling for GATE Qualifiers Begins From||First week of August 2017|
|Non-GATE Qualifiers Counselling begins from||Second week of august 2017|
TANCA 2017 Counselling Fee
- For Tamil Nadu SC/ ST/ SCA Category Candidates: Rs. 1150/-
- For General/ OBC Category of Tamil Nadu state and all candidates out of Tami Nadu state: Rs. 5300/-
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University” payable at Chennai. Candidates must write their name, address on the reverse of the DD.
TANCA 2017 Reservation of Seats
|Backward Class Muslims||3.5%|
|Most Backwards Class and Denotified Communities||20%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Caste (Arunthiyars)||3%|
TANCA 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration: The Candidate who wants to appear in the Counselling of TANCA First of All candidate must have to Online registration by submitting the application form. and pay the amount Fee of Application rs 500 For General category and Rs 200 For reserved Category. Candidate must have Fill personal Details like Educational Qualification, Contact details GATE Score in the application form for online registration.
- TANCA 2017 merit list: The Next step of Counselling Merit list Will Be Declared.The Candidate will be Selected on the Basis of TANCET/ GATE Scorecard. On the Behalf of the rank of the Candidate, Seat will be allotted.
- Verification of Documents: The Candidate which will be in the Merit list will be called For The Verification of documents.The Candidates Must Carry Original and Photocopy of the Document which is Mentioned below.candidate must Visit for Verification Of Documents on the due date. Candidate must physically present for the verification of documents.
- TANCA 2017 Payment o0f Counselling Fee: The Candidate who wants to participate in the counselling of TANCA 2017 must pay the counselling fee.For TamilNadu SC/ ST/ SCA Category Candidates: Rs. 1150/- and For General/ OBC Category of Tamil Nadu state and all candidates out of Tami Nadu state: Rs. 5300/-. the Counselling fee in the Favour of “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University” payable at Chennai.Candidate must take Receipt of The Counselling Fee.
- Seat Allotment: During the counselling Round Seat will be Allotted to the Candidate as per merit list or rank of the candidateThe Candidate must fill their choice of preference College and Course and locked The choice. the seat will be allotted to the Candidate as per preference.
- Reporting to the Institute: After The Complete Process Of counselling seat will be allotted to the candidate as per preference The Candidate must report To the allotted Institute For the confirmation of seat . in any condition candidate not report to the allotted institute the seat will be allotted to the next.Candidate must have to Submit The payment receipt and Provisional Allotment letter and required documents for the Confirmation of seat
Required documents For TANCA 2017 Counselling
- GATE 2017 Admit Card
- GATE 2017 Score Card
- TANCA 2017 Counselling Letter
- Xth or Matric marks sheet
- XIIth or higher Secondary Marks sheet
- Experience Letter if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration or Transfer certificate
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Guardian income Certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- All mentioned documents in counselling letter
For More information TANCA 2017 Counselling / fees / Application Form / Allotment / Result / Counselling Schedule / Counselling fee / Reservation of Seat / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More details of TANCA 2017 Counselling Visit official website. for any query comment below