TANCET 2017 Counselling / Dates / Result / Fee / Seat Allotment / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of TANCET 2017 Counselling From Official Website
TANCET 2017 Counselling
Anna University released a Notification For admission Counselling For MCA Course.Every year Anna University conduct Entrance Exam for MCA Programme for Carious College/Institute and Universities in The State of Tamil Naidu. Anna University Conduct this Entrance Exam For Those Students who Proceed their Future in MCA Field. After the declaration of result, Counselling Process will Start. Only Those candidates will be Eligible For The Counselling who Fulfil the Eligibility Criteria. It is expected That the Counselling process will start in the Month of June 2017.Candidates will get admission on the basis of the rank obtained by them in the entrance exam. the Candidates who want To participate in TANCET 2017 Counselling must register Online From official Website. candidates must fill choice of Colleges as per preference and visit for the Verification of documents. Candidates must physically present for the counselling. The seat will be Allotted To the Candidates as Per merit list and Preference of the Candidates. After the allotment of seat candidates must download Provisional seat allotment Letter. Candidates are Suggested must report to the allotted Institute for Confirmation of seat and Pay Admission Fee. for More details of TANCET 2017 Counselling Read the Below Article.
TANCET 2017 Counselling Schedule
|TANCET 2017 Event||Dates|
|Start of TANCET 2017 Application Form availability||29th January 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application form||20th February 2017|
|Extended Last Date for Registration||28th February 2017|
|Download of TANCET Hall Ticket||14th March 2017|
|TANCET 2017 Exam Dates||26 March 2017|
|Result and marks sheet Declaration||11th April 2017|
|TANCA 2017 Counselling||May 2017|
|Filling Choice and Locking||First Week of may 2017|
|Verification of Documents||Third Week of May 2017|
|Allotment Of seat||Last Week of May 2017|
|Reporting to The Allotted Institute||First week of June 2017|
|Commencement Of Classes||First Week of August 2017|
TANCET 2017 Counselling Process
- Online registration: the candidate who has to participate in Counselling process of TANCET 2017 must fill registration Form. Candidate can Register Online. After The Successful Registration Candidate will appear in The Counselling of TANCET 2017.
- Document Verification: Candidates who are successfully registered Must Go For Verification of Document on the Due date given by Authorities. If all Documents are Verified by Authority then the candidate will Eligible to attempt counselling of TANCET 2017.
- Login For Choice filling: Once a Document will be Verified By the Authorities candidate can Login registration By Registration Id and Password. After a Successful login Candidate Fill Choice or preference of college and Course.
- Pay Counselling Fee: Candidates Must have to pay an amount of Rs 5300 for open candidates and Rs 1150 for SC/ST candidates of Tamil Nadu which include the non-refundable amount of Rs300(Rs 150 for SC/ST/) towards counselling fee.
- Seat allotment: The Eligible candidates only Appear in the counselling of Delhi CET 2017. the seat will be allotted to the Qualified Candidates. Any Candidate will not appear in the Counselling process without Counselling letter or Verification Of Documents. the seat Will be allotted to the candidate as Per Rank of the candidates.Once a seat will be allotted to candidate Then the candidate will download Allotment letter From official website
- Report to Allotted institute: After a Successfully download allotment Letter candidate must report To allotted Institute For final confirmation of seat. If in any condition candidate can Not report to the allotted Institutes seat will be Allotted to the Next.
Required documents For TANCET 2017 Counselling
- TANCET 2017 Hall Ticket
- TANCET 2017 Scorecard
- TANCET 2017 Counselling or call Letter
- SSC Marks Sheet and Certificate
- HSC Marks sheet and Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate SC/ST
- Medical health Certificate
- One photocopy Set of all Original Documents
- Passport Size Photograph
- All Mentioned documents in Counselling letter
For further Information TANCET 2017 Counselling / Dates / Result / Fee / Seat Allotment / Counselling Schedule / Required Documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of TANCET 2017 Counselling From Official Website. For Any Query Comment below.
- AP Polycet 2017 Seat Allotment Result
- MP PPT 2017 Counselling
- DU SOL Date Sheet 2018
- BPSC 60th-62th PT Result 2017