TNEA 2017 Counselling TNEA Seat Allotment Result Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission / Counselling process / Important Schedule / Required Documents
TNEA Counselling 2017
TNEA Counselling 2017 will be conducted by the marks secured by the candidates in 10+2 examination. Anna University is a conducting authority That conducts an admission procedure for admission into completely different engineering programmes. This method is termed as Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA). The University will not conduct any state level entrance exam. The Counselling of TNEA 2017 is conducted by the Anna University within the month of July/August 2017. The candidates have immersed the TNEA Counselling on the merit list ready as per the JEE Main 2017 scores. Candidates will choose the name of the colleges and branches at the time of Counselling. The TNEA Counselling 2017 will be Conduct in many rounds for candidates Belongs to different classes. The Counselling procedure includes application supply and assortment, application scrutiny, publication of random variety, dispatch of Counselling Letter etc. it’s Mandatory for every and each Candidate to attend the Counselling and verify the documents. The Counselling of TNEA is conducted for admission into college undergraduate programmes offered by Round fifty Government and personal engineering institutes. For a lot of data regarding TNEA 2017 Counselling, Read the article given below on this page.
Important dates for TNEA Counselling
|TNEA 2017 Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Starts from||April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||May 2017|
|Issuance Of Result||June 2017|
|Announcement of Rank List||June 2017|
|Counselling Round||July – August 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2017|
Required Documents for TNEA Counselling
- 10th or Matric marks Sheet
- 12th or Higher secondary Marks Sheet
- 12th Higher secondary Admit card
- 12th or higher secondary Passing certificate
- Transfer or migration certificate
- Demand draft
- Category certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- 1 Set of photocopy of all documents
TNEA Counselling 2017-2018 Procedure
Candidate must follow counselling process. counselling steps is Given below
- The counselling will be conducted Offline by Authority. So candidates must present Physically for counselling.
- The Counselling Important dates and Time will be Publish on Official Website
- Candidate must have to deposit counselling Fee Rs 5000 for General or Unreserved category and for SC/ BC reserve Category 1000 Rs.The Fee will be Submitted by Demand draft and cash
- Counselling letter will be Send to Merit list candidate to attend the counselling.
- The counselling will be Conduct in different Rounds.
- candidate can select the course and Institute as per choice.
- Documents will be Verified by The Authority Time of counselling
- If candidate’s original documents have been submitted in Other Institution where they have been already Allotted Seats, in such case, they have to Generate a letter from the Head of the Institution. Only attested photocopies of certificates from the Head of the Institution will accept for verification.
Fopr more Information TNEA 2017 Counselling TNEA Seat Allotment Result Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission / Counselling process / Important Schedule / Required Documents Visit Official Website. For any Query Comment Below.
Also, Check :