Uttarakhand B.Tech Counselling 2017 Seat allotment / Results / Important dates / Required document / counselling Process
Uttarakhand B.Tech Counselling 2017
The Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), admissions of candidates in B.Tech programme under the Uttarakhand University are done on the based on marks obtained by the candidates within the JEE Main. All those candidates need to require admission in B.Tech programme under the govt. or Private engineering has to get valid rank in JEE Main advantage list 2017. The seat allotment of Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 will be done on-line when every spherical of the counsel gets over that is anticipated to be command within the third week of July 2017. The Uttarakhand B.Tech seat allotment is done on the idea of the advantage and rank secured by the registered candidates in JEE Main 2017. the alternatives of institute and branches crammed by the candidates also will be taken into thought for allocating seats. The Uttarakhand B.Tech seat allotment 2017 result are printed on-line. it’ll even be intimated via SMS to the mobile range registered by candidates at the time of registering for Uttarakhand B.Tech admission 2017. Candidates got to log in with their login ID and word to induce access to the seat allotment letter. Admission to the individual institute and course are granted solely when the verification of original certificates and payment of institute fee etc. The link to examine the seat allotment of Uttarakhand B.Tech is out there here once it’s activated by the Uttarakhand technical University (UTU). Interested can check a lot of details concerning Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 seat allotment within the article given below on this page.
Important dates for Uttarakhand Counselling 2017
|Fee Payment Date||Second week of July 2017|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||Second week of July 2017|
|Counselling Process||Second week of July 2017|
|Seat Allotment||Third week of July 2017|
|Reporting of Candidates at Allotted Colleges||Third week of July 2017|
|Category of Candidates||All category candidates of JEE Main 2017|
Required Documents for Uttarakhand Counselling 2017
Uttarakhand counselling Expected in the month of July. candidates who successfully appear in the JEE Exam and want admission in Uttarakhand university b.tech programme Waiting for the counselling. candidates are suggested take or carry some important document time of counselling. because after verification of documents. The counselling process is Start. the Required documents are Given Below.
- UKSEE Admit Card
- UKSEE Score Card
- UKSEE Counselling letter
- 10th or matric marks Sheet
- 12th or higher Secondary marks Sheet
- 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer or domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
- One set Photocopy of All documents
- Other documents mention in counselling letter
Counselling Process 2017-2018 Uttarakhand B.Tech
- Registration: For the Admission in Uttarakhand B.Tech programme the candidate must register or Enrolled. only registered candidate can appear in the Counselling of Uttrakhand B.Tech.
- Document verification: Once the Candidate is registered then Candidates must Visit on the due date for Verification of documents. The Documents will be Furnished or verified by the authority.
- Pay counselling fee: After The Registration and Document verification. if the candidate is Eligible For counselling of Uttarakhand must pay Counselling fee for appearing in counsellingCandidates shortlisted for admission have to pay the counselling fee after which they have to register for the counselling in the online mode.
- Choice filling: Candidate must fill Choice for College/institute. The choice filling process will start tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2017. candidates are suggested must fill choice ACC to the preference.
- Allotment of seat: In the counselling, Candidate Get seats According to the preference if the candidate is not satisfied with the seat the allotted Seat canBe Rejected by the Candidate.
- Report to the institute: The candidate must report to the allotted Institute. If a candidate in any Condition does not report to the institute.Then seat will be Allotted to the Next
For more Information, Uttarakhand B.Tech Counselling 2017 Seat allotment / Results / Important dates / Required document/counselling Process must visit official Website. For Any Query comment below.