Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling / Application form / Fee / Dates / Procedure / Seat Allotment Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of Uttarakhand M.Tech Counselling
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling
Every year UTU conducts UKSEE Advanced for the admission of the candidates in Post Graduate engineering courses, offered by faculties in the state. However, the admissions are initially done on the basis of the GATE score however to fill the remaining seats Uttarakhand M.Tech test is conducted. The examination is conducted in the month of June 2017 and also the registration can begin within the month of May 2017. First Counselling is Conduct for the Gate 2017 qualifiers, as they even have a quota of the full seats, then the Counselling for the UKSEE Advanced 2017 qualifiers are Conducted. All the candidates can need to pay Counselling fees of Rs a thousand. the full fees are Collectable in the favour of “Finance controller” at Uttarakhand Technical university. aside from this, all the candidates will need to pay Rs 10,000 as a fee, through Demand Draft; this fee will enter the favour of “finance controller” Uttarakhand technical university, Dehradun.All the candidates need to attend the Counselling physically and fulfil all the official formalities. the Amount of fee you paid are adjusted at the time of admission. For More Details Read Below Article.
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling Schedule
|Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online and Offline Application Forms availability||Third Week of May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission the Application Form in both offline and online mode.||Last Week of May 2017|
|Publishing of Admit Card||Third week of June 2017|
|UKSEE Advanced 2017 Exam||Fourth Week of June 2017|
|Result of UKSEE Advanced 2017 Announced||Fourth Week of July 2017|
|Merit List||Last week of July 2017|
|Counselling||First Week of August 2017|
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling Process
- Online Registration & Filling Choice: The Candidate who wants to participate in Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling must register and fill Preferred college and Course For admission. Candidate can Register online. Firstly candidate Login Username and Password and then Select Preferred College and Course. The Candidate is Suggested if they Fill Option Once they can’t change. Candidate can Change Before submission. If candidate Forget to submit Before Last date Then All Section will be Confirmed Automatically. So Guys Registration time fill Form carefully.
- Download Counselling call Letter: After The successful Registration candidate will able To Download Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling Letter From the Official website. The candidates are Suggested Download Your call letter from Official website Any Official letter will not be Dispatched By Postal.
- Online Seat Allotment: Firstly candidate Fill Preferred College after Then the university will allot seats from Online Mode, Eligible candidates will be selected as Per ranks in GATE 2017 Merit list. The Seal Allotted announcement will Declare on official Website. Seats will be Available on the Basis Of Performance In Entrance exam.
- Report to Allot College / Institute: After Seat Allotted announcement, Candidate will allot seats in Particular College / Institute. After the Admission Procedure candidate must Report to the Allotted College at Specific date and Time. The candidates are suggested Reporting time must carry Required Documents Which is given below.
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling Required documents
- GATE 2017 Admit Card
- Gate 2017 Scorecard
- Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling letter
- Xth or Matric Marks sheet
- XIIth or Higher secondary marks Sheet
- XIIth or higher secondary passing certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Gap certificate
- Armed Force Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- All mentioned Documents in Counselling letter
For More information, Uttarakhand M.Tech 2017 Counselling / Application form / Fee / Dates / Procedure / Seat Allotment Result / Counselling Schedule / Required documents / Counselling Process Check More Details of Uttarakhand M.Tech Counselling Visit official website. for Any Query Comment below