WBJEE Counselling 2017 Admission / Counselling Process / Seat Allotment / Fee / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required document / Counselling Process Check More Details Of WBJEE Counselling 2017 From Official Website
WBJEE Counselling 2017
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) releases a notification For the Admission counselling 2017. WBJEEB will be conducting WBJEE 2017 counselling Expected in the month of June 2017. The counselling of WBJEE 2017 will be Conduct in online mode. All of those applicants who have been listed in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling session. the candidate must have to register Online and Pay Counselling fee. The candidates will have to register only before the first round of seat allotment. After the successful registration, the candidates Must have to pay the counselling fees. The procedure of submitting and locking the choices must be done by the candidates in online mode only.Only qualified candidates will be eligible for the WBJEE Counselling.WBJEE 2017 counselling will start after the result of WBJEE. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is announced WBJEE 2017 Results. Through this examination, students will take admission in various engineering Courses.only Qualified candidates will be able to register themselves for the Counselling of WBJEE 2017. After the Successfully Allotment of the seat, the Candidates Must have to report at their allotted institute for document verification and payment of fees.For more details of WBJEE Counselling 2017 read the Below Article.
WBJEE Counselling schedule 2017
|WBJEE 2017 Counselling Event||Expected date|
|Counselling Online Registration||Third week of June 2017|
|Choice Filling||Third week of June 2017|
|Lock Choice by Candidates||Third week of June 2017|
|Lock Choice by System||Fourth week of June 2017|
|(1st Round Seat Allotment)Result Declaration||Fourth week of June 2017|
|Reporting for Document Verification at Reporting Centre||Fourth week of June to First week of July 2017|
|(2nd Round Seat Allotment) Result Declaration||First week of July 2017|
|Reporting for Document Verification at Reporting Centre||First week of July 2017|
|(3rd Round Seat Allotment)Result Declaration||Second week of July 2017|
|Reporting for Document Verification at Reporting Centre||Second week of July 2017|
|Final Reporting at Allotted Institution||Third week of July 2017|
WBJEE Counselling Process 2017
- Online Registration: the candidates who want to participate in the counselling of WBJEE must Register online. only registered Candidates will be Eligible for The Counselling. Candidates can Register Easily From the Official website. candidates areSuggested Register Online from Official Website.
- Choice and Lock: The candidates who have successfully registered Online Must Login with Id and Password and Fill choice of course and college and lock the Choice. candidates are suggested after filling choice must Lock it otherwise the Choice will be selected automatically.
- Verification of Documents: The candidates who have successfully enrolled and fill choice as per preference must visit For the verification of documents.Documents Verification Done by the authority. candidates are Suggested must carry important documents Original and Photocopy.
- Seat Allotment: The Candidates Who will Complete The Formality of Verification of documents Visit for the Counselling. the seat will be allotted to the candidates as Per preference or Rank list. The candidate’s Seat will be allotted to the merit list.After the Seat allotment Process. candidate must download provisional seat allotment Letter. the provisional seat allotment letter is the Passkey of Confirmation of the seat.
- Reporting to the allotted Institute: The candidates Who have successfully allotted Seat must report to the allotted institute. Seat allotted candidates Must visit for the Confirmation of seat. if the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat Must report for The confirmation Of seat.The candidates who are not satisfied with allotted seat Inform the institute and Registered For The Next round of counselling.
Required documents For WBJEE 2017 Counselling
- WBJEE 2017 Admit card
- WBJEE 2017 Scorecard
- WBJEE 2017 Counselling Letter
- Xth or Matric Marks Sheet
- XIIth or higher secondary Marks sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- All Mentioned documents in counselling letter
WBJEE Counselling Seat Allotment 2017
The Candidate Firstly registers Online. only Qualified candidate will be eligible for the Counselling candidate must visit for the Verification of document. After the Verification of Documents Candidate will be able to fill preferred or choice of course and College. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per rank or the rank of the candidate in the Entrance exam. If any Candidate is not satisfied with the Allotted Seat must register for the second round of counselling. if any candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat then the candidate must Report to the allotted institute. if Candidate will not report to the Institute the seat will be Cancelled.So candidate For the confirmation of seat must report to the allotted Institute
For more information WBJEE Counselling 2017 Admission / Counselling Process / Seat Allotment / Fee / Result / Counselling Schedule / Required document / Counselling Process Check More Details Of WBJEE Counselling 2017 From Official Website. For any query comment below